Deleted

Some Disc healing help and advice.

Hi

I finally convinced my GM to let me heal some normal fights on my priest alt during our end of week clear (Siege,Paragons,Garrosh) and actually have some logs now to ask some advice from.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...4&type=healing

this is log for last 3 bosses. Since i have never looked at disc priest logs before is there anything glaring i am doing wrong or something i could do better?

Thanks.

PS i defiantly know i messed up garrosh healing since everything pretty much went wrong for me since i completely miss timed like all of my spirit shells but i know how to improve those.

more atonement! compare uptime of archangel between you and that other disc priest, its even over 20% difference on paragons.

Deleted
    Yeah, those gloves go terribly badly with that transmog. You had nicer ones when I saw your character in the shrine recently, no?

Ahem.

From what I can see, your Archangel uptime could be a touch higher (though it appears to be pretty good as is) though you appear to be pretty competitive with a much higher geared discipline priest on Siegecrafter.

By the looks of things you are using Spirit Shell more than the other priest which is good - I guess this is for soaking Aim? I'm not sure, I'm not good at reading Warcraftlogs but I presume you died at some point on this fight? Makes it a little more difficult to compare directly but ultimately it looks like the answer is better gear and more archangel uptime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amezea View Post
    Yeah, those gloves go terribly badly with that transmog. You had nicer ones when I saw your character in the shrine recently, no?

Ahem.

From what I can see, your Archangel uptime could be a touch higher (though it appears to be pretty good as is) though you appear to be pretty competitive with a much higher geared discipline priest on Siegecrafter.

By the looks of things you are using Spirit Shell more than the other priest which is good - I guess this is for soaking Aim? I'm not sure, I'm not good at reading Warcraftlogs but I presume you died at some point on this fight? Makes it a little more difficult to compare directly but ultimately it looks like the answer is better gear and more archangel uptime.
    Yeh i didnt transmog the gloves last night i forgot to. Well with a guild of like 575 average ilvl im sure the healers were just relaxing on siege and after all we were 5 healing that fight. I died because we were actually just having too much fun and doing random crap on paragons which lead to me getting mezmerized and dying while the whole guild watched me it was quite funny but i main a rogue so i guess i deserve it a little.

Deleted
    Perhaps a little less relevant, but you should be yelling at your other priest for not using Leap of Faith to pull you away! Then again, if you were insisting on hugging the Kunchongs...

More Atonement, I hardly ever cast a heal unless to use the rare SS and AOE shield spam until it ends then I'm back to atonement.

Our guild has 2 healed the entire xpac via 2 disc and is 4/14H they both rarely cast a heal and atonement it up.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    More Atonement, I hardly ever cast a heal unless to use the rare SS and AOE shield spam until it ends then I'm back to atonement.

Our guild has 2 healed the entire xpac via 2 disc and is 4/14H they both rarely cast a heal and atonement it up.
    How could you forget about PoH?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Yeh i didnt transmog the gloves last night i forgot to. Well with a guild of like 575 average ilvl im sure the healers were just relaxing on siege and after all we were 5 healing that fight. I died because we were actually just having too much fun and doing random crap on paragons which lead to me getting mezmerized and dying while the whole guild watched me it was quite funny but i main a rogue so i guess i deserve it a little.
    Take guise and you can prevent that