Deleted

-deleted-

edit: nevermind, not my job
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2014-01-30 at 12:00 PM.

SotF is gonna be very helpful when trinket procs, it will allow you to get that mega rip out even if you were not really ready for it, its also better for AoE or bleedcleave, FoN is very single target minded and difficult when it comes to dealing with rppm trinkets and DoC without mistakes, but if done right pulls a bit ahead, like 6k dps or so.
    But, not getting that mega rip because you had no energy is gonna cost you: your dreams and hopes and lots and lots of dmg.

Deleted
    Yeah I think those issues are extremely apparent on SotF and even DoC sometimes. They look good on simulations but in real situations or at least most real fights, they are so clunky and require perfection, no lag, no distractions, no non-patchwerk, etc.

The rotation isn't energy starved, you just can't fillevery gcd as feral. It's a different kind of spec. While being gcd locked at all times is a common trait for many classes, it is fundamentally wrong for ferals and rarely will you find yourself in energy surpluses so great you have to spam like crazy (like in berserk or sometimes during omen procs). Feral takes constant planning and rolling with the punches, and not so much mashing keys in reaction. One of the most important and difficult aspects to learn early is to pool your energy. You don't want to be waiting for your energy to cast your abilities all the time. You want to have enough energy so that when the stars align for a powerful explosion of abilities, you have the energy to fuel you.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2014-01-30 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    You can make the choice to either pool energy or hold Tiger's Fury in that situation. That's one of the great things about energy, it rewards good forward planning.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2014-01-30 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    Unless you don't have Tiger's Fury. Do those people even play the game? They talk with such absolutes as if they don't know Tiger's Fury may be already used in a lot of situations since guess what, it should be used.

edit: tl;dr The game is not patchwerk or simcraft a lot of the time, full stop.
    So are you asking a question or making a statement? If you don't wanna use FoN then don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    Unless you don't have Tiger's Fury. Do those people even play the game? They talk with such absolutes as if they don't know Tiger's Fury may be already used in a lot of situations since guess what, it should be used.

edit: tl;dr The game is not patchwerk or simcraft a lot of the time, full stop.
    There are practically no situations where you need to target swap at a completely unpredictable time. You know you're going to be target switching soon, you make sure you are prepared, be it by pooling or holding off on using Tiger's Fury immediately prior to the switch. Then when you do switch, you've got plenty of energy to spend on your new target. You can either choose to be prepared, or not.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2014-01-30 at 11:59 AM.