Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hope its $1 each toon , maybe even free and they give you full hardmode 25 man gear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Therealmagoo View Post
    I hope its $1 each toon , maybe even free and they give you full hardmode 25 man gear as well.
    on the day that would happen, there would be a giant "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPP" sound echo through the world. the sound of a million million anuses imploding with rage.

it'd be quite funny.

as to the matter at hand, 50 is waay too much. $25 is perfect.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    anything less than $50 is too cheap
    I would be fine with keeping the price for the service as high as possible. Leveling a toon to 90 is something that takes an experienced solo player a couple of weeks of a few hours a day. (It can certainly be done faster but only with RaF or with particularly grindy play.) If you just want to skip that, $50 seems reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Mists was going for $20 on sale less than 2 months after it was out.
    I think Vanilla-MoP will be going for $0 download in the near future, with the pay parts being the monthly sub and the new/current expansion.

While this needs speculation in the title, I agree the price sounds about right. Its expensive enough that dumb fucks wont do it for FotM. Its expensive enough that I won't be doing it more than once.

Basically, that price is probably in the ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    it's a game, if you don't have time then don't play it.

great point brah.
    All that matters in this game is the end-game at max level, leveling is just an unnecessary time sink.

As reference, the Tyrael's Charger on the Asian stores costs around $40 right now. So I guess a paid 90 would be around this ballpark as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would guess that it will cost the same thing as the cost of an expansion. About $40. I wonder if they'll be smart enough to discount it to match the market though. They'd sell a lot more of them if it was around $25.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Blizzard: Pay us for the privilege of not playing our game!

Being able to bypass a large chunk of the game should be a premium service that comes with a premium charge. You gotta remember you get the first one for $40 when you purchase the expansion. Subsequent ones should be a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    anything less than $50 is too cheap
    Agreed. It shouldn't be so cheap that you feel like you HAVE to do it. The decision of "pay for 90 or level through it" should not be an easy one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh, now some reply to a ticket, saved in pdf is totally a legit source. And yeah..what is your 7 year old son doing playing a 12+ rated game.

Lemme see...a 7 year old needs to desperately enjoy the game at max level. Sorry there is just too much wrong with this OP.
    LOL rage much? Its ok. If you don't like what I provided, move on buddy. there are 100+ threads to go. Take your time. I gain nothing from coming to you guys with a bunch of lies. I've spent way too much time on these forums to risk being labeled a troll. Who said I had a 7 year old son??-_- so let me get this straight, you'll believe i have a 7 year old son but wont believe that I spoke to that GM? Pick and choose = Convenience... Anyways believe what you want and have a good day!
    Last edited by Rad1um; 2014-01-29 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Horsies

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Using that method you would still have to buy the base game, MOP and WOD plus a transfer fee which is unlikely to be cheaper.
    Let's just say that it is $55. How is $85 < $55?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

im all for it costing about as much as a server+faction change. if you really cant or wont invest the time into leveling a class you want to play you should have to pay for it.

For everyone speculating raid gear. They start in 483 greens. WoW insider found the greens(vendor for 1c) on wowhead earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    So, you don't have a job and you don't value your time?
    If a game convinces me that spending money to avoid a good chunk of it is worthwhile, I'm not spending my free time in a very good manner to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    A level 90 toon is cheaper than a mount? I'd say no... It will be between mount price and expansion price. There is rumors the $40 expansion won't include the boost and might be restricted to the digital deluxe version ($60). So $55 does not sound far-fetched.
    It will because this is one of the major features of the expansion. At 55 dollars it would be close to buying a 30 dollar xpac, another account and transferring a char over to your main account.
    Last edited by delus; 2014-01-29 at 03:30 AM.

i hope it does cost alot, preferably 100€ + the more expensive it is the less people will be affected by this p2w plague

Anything under 200$ is WAY to cheap. You're buying a new toon that takes HOURS of leveling. It needs to be a shit load of money.

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Lol is anyone honestly surprised?

If they could get away with charging $200, they would.

My guess: It'll cost as much as it normally would to buy WoW Starter+WoD (I assume MOP will be in the starter edition come WoD)

So, about $40 + $19? $60 seems about right.

I won't be using it because a 90 is 3 days played time and I think Blizzard is becoming the new EA, but that's just me.

P.S. - This is why Blizzard doesn't announce ANYTHING in advance. Crap like this. Every time Blizzard says anything before an official announce date or before they're officially ready, it appears on forums and becomes a big deal.
    60 dollars to save 72 hours of your life (assuming the person does not enjoy leveling) is well worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i had to guess it'd cost the price of 2 server transfers. seems fair.
    Hi