Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can they just lower the price of their other services and then drop this at like $30? That would make me happy. (Not that I would even pay for it, I just want cheaper other services )

Shout out to everyone in this thread saying its too expensive who also posted that its pay to win.

If its expensive, less people will buy them that aren't doing it for an obvious purpose.

Also in response to my first bit: Hypocrites.

I'm guessing there's going to be a big out roar on the forums regarding the price, whatever it may be.

Its money for old rope for blizzard this is.

Lets be real blizz is a business and they have a duty to there shareholders to make money and if they have a service they know will make money its there duty to sell it as much as they can possibly get away with.

We can QQ all we want but its us that keeps buying this shit and we are the ones who are encouraging blizz to do it.

No big surprises here. Even if this chat is true, the last line says "this is me giving a guess." Great info you found there.

I can make a guess too and say it will cost $40, but you shouldn't take that seriously either.

I'm expecting $20 or $25. $30 would surprise me a bit, $40 would shock me and anything more would appall me.

I cannot think of any game that gets away with something comparable for a $40 price point. Not even in big F2P games.

It's too cheap!

Rabble rabble rabble!

It's too expensive!

Rabble rabble rabble!

Oh forums...
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why ticket wait times are horrendous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    it's a game, if you don't have time then don't play it.
    Yes, businesses that say "you don't comport with our product? Well then fuck you" do oh so well

great point brah.
    You have yet to provide one shred of evidence that it IS pay to win, so... I don't have to make a point to address your lack of a point.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Wow and here I was predicting around $10-$15.
    Why would it? Seems kinda naive tbh.

Like I said: If someone really wants to skip leveling, they should pay quite a bit for it. It shouldn't be an obvious decision to buy a char - so everything <50-60$ would be nonsense imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post

Like I said: If someone really wants to skip leveling, they should pay quite a bit for it. It shouldn't be an obvious decision to buy a char - so everything <50-60$ would be nonsense imo.
    They can't make it cost more than the expansion, or else people would just go out and buy the expansion again instead.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post

Because EQ2 sells them loaded at $35 and if they're not competitive with Wow Gold Farmers on PL'ing... they'll still not sell to that market that's interested.

I personally see $40-$45
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    They can't make it cost more than the expansion, or else people would just go out and buy the expansion again instead.
    On the other hand, they won't make it cost just as much or even less than a simple race change. Sure, they could lower the cost of all the other services, but I don't think they will anytime soon.

Good luck buying a level 90 boost with the price of a new game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifIcarebear3 View Post
    Let it be 1cent. Let it be the lowest possible amount of the least valuable currency, with a discount next time your monthly fee is up. I don't give an inkling of a fuck if everyone has a full realm of 90s toons. It will affect me literally not at all - except, perhaps, making it a bit harder to find low level instance runs, but I'll live.
    You don't queue/raid much, do you... You either want mindless level 90's noobs to play with or you're playing always alone, in which case save the 13 EUR and try a singleplayer.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be cool with anywhere from $35 to $50.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Good luck buying a level 90 boost with the price of a new game
    Thats not very good logic though. Because you'd have the "new game" but you will have ZERO, 90's. So you'd STILL have to pay for the toon. I think 45-55 is fair and it should stay as high as possible to make questing more attractive than shelling out 50 dollars, 10 times for all the slots. I dont think their intentions are to make it so that they're selling 90's like hot cakes, its just so they can attract new players who dont like playing "CATCH UP"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    The fact that people think like this makes me sad.
    So logical thinking makes you sad? There's a name for such people

Imo anywhere between 25$-35$ and I'm fine with it. Costing more than the expansion would be dumb because they can just get another account + transfer it with the expac and itd be about 55$.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodata
    It should only be available if you already have a max level char. IE death knights. Then it should be cheap. No more than 25 bucks. Reason being: trying all classes boosts the longevity of the game considerably, therefore it's a win/win.
    FALSE!(insert Dwight picture here)

Reason? If its cheap, you'll have everyone buying their toons and therefore burning the game for you in the process. Buncha people buying their way in and it will die really fast. Leveling/questing is a TIME SINK and a CLASS TUTORIAL. These are the sole purposes of leveling/questing. WoW Needs time sinks otherwise people would be finished with the xpac in a handful of months and they'll lose subs. They'll need to develop content at an impossibru rate.