Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Funny how they didn't mention how many level 1s there are, and how many of them are gold seller spammers. xD

Sorry but there's no way 100 million people have played WoW, at it's peak WoW was at what 12 million subs. Then there's the issue of how many people are actually on a server, which there's only a hand full of servers that have 90k+. There's a site that keeps records of alliance to horde ratio, how many characters are in WoW, how many people are on a server ect ect, I'll try and think of the name of the site but it only listed 15 million characters created in WoW so unless their data is off by a good 85 million....I only see this as a bad lie from Blizzard trying to keep WoW in the record books.

Wow, only one eu realm connected this week?

Yeah, great. I was farming Elegon, Horridon and Ji-Kun every time i could manage to find a group on as many characters as possible with the only hope to get a mount via coin since there is no way to win a "real" drop with 9 more people in raid and a possibility of RL ninjaing it. What an idiot.
    No, i'm fine with raid mounts being non-rollable with coins, but tell us that beforehand, ffs. People waste time and effort for nothing.

EU my #ss

Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)
    Missing quite some countries there
    Plz change it to UK instead of EU

Yeah, I skimmed through the rules as well and there is no mention at all of any other EU countries. UK only.

Would be nice if whoever posted the info on the main page to at least checked stuff like that first.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

No way the Scarab Lord mount is more common than the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent

I have needed 0 CC in MoP dungeons ever. Day 1 they were faceroll. Not saying that's 100% bad but it is true.
    "You are more experienced/skilled than most. That was not the experience for the majority." (Celestalon)
    hahahahahaha, who is this Celestalon? they seem pretty out of touch.

Deleted
    EU-Silvermoon
    Would love to check 5.4 content and get prepared for the expansion.
    Good Luck & thank you in advance to Curse and mmo-champion !

UK != EU

I don't know if its just the article editors lack of basic knowledge or its just another shady misleading title to generate extra traffic for curse, either way, its sad and bad practice.

Deleted
    My referal link for the contest dose not work. it sends people to an url starting with visit.io%20http//www

Quote Originally Posted by dallk View Post
    No way the Scarab Lord mount is more common than the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent
    It doesn't help that it didn't drop at all until a couple weeks before 5.2 when it was quietly patched in as if there had never been an issue to begin with. It still seems like a red flag when an open tag world boss that spawns every 15 minutes that has been dropping the mount since 5.2 and it's still rarer than raid drops from ToT, the mount off Nalak and the Black Battle Tank.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many people are just not very good players. I remember one LFD run at the start of MoP where the mage kept asking who to sheep. I had to tell them nobody every time they asked lol You guys seriously overestimate the ability of the playerbase, while also talking about how bad LFR players are usually >_<

I can understand people asking in LFR, (heart of fear for example had a boss fight where cc was key), but not the regular 5 mans. They are very very easy on normal or *heroic. I think the worst part isnt the ease but they arent engaging at all, we ran 5 mans tons during wrath, and it got tiresome but in MOP the 5 mans just plan suck, you run them a couple times and they are so mind numbingly boring you never want to go back.

Meh, I should have read the rules first I guess. I wonder whats the point of the country question.
    But thx for the misleading post anyway...

So the game is so shallow and unrewarding over 90 million people have come and gone. Got it.

/snicker

YayI have the rarest pet 3 times :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe the Heavenly serpent is rarer than the Black Qiraji mount.

Deleted
    PR: over 100 million users (where 80million players were trials)

HAHAHA, bu**sh*t!

Reality: "Try to not lose 5 million old players in the next quarter and hope the new 1 million players will be us before the next Exp. (WoD)"
    Remember: after ICC WoW losing 140k subs/month
    NUMBERS don't give those to the PR managers! Burn them with FIRE!
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2014-01-29 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    6 month subscription to the winners.
    9 month subscription to the losers.

A lot of those stats are just meaningless. The ones about titles are meaningless because they are the default titles your alts get. The 100M is meaningless because it includes trial accounts.

the most interesting one for me is the # of pet battles. Is there any doubt why Garrisons are going to be the big feature of the next expansion?