Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintglass View Post
    Isn't flex for casuals to?
    whine a little bit
    What do you mean by casual? If you think you can go there with your LFR knowledge and your LFR dps then, in fact, no. Flex is meant for organized groups that are not able to raid on a set schedule each week and can't bring the best gear, but still want to have a bit of fun and maybe a challenge. And this challenge is where you need to switch your casual thing off, because it can destroy you and your fun with a group that only fulfills the bare minimum for Flex, or not even that. You can PUG it, yes, but truth is you shouldn't.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Wow, so many replies,werent expecting that. Also not as much ragestorm as I expected.

Some fast replies:
    Yes, I know I need to turn my casual off, and for exactly the same reason you stated is why Im raiding flex, though I would really like to raid higher difficulties.

The only things I left out of the story are the constant whining about my dps from siegecrafter wipe 2 until garrosh, even if we oneshotted paragons without deaths (if I recall correctly).

My friend were leading the raid as a tank, so I didnt get kicked, I were just tired of all the whining and didnt want my friend to not be able to kill him this week, so I left "voluntarily".

Ill try openraid, sounds like a good thing!

We only wiped on the last phase, Garrosh didnt even get 50 shaenergy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're wiping on Flex Garrosh with you being the lowest at 150k, then the group was utterly failing at adds and mind controls, simple as that. High dps will make it significantly easier due to bypassing many of these mechanics, but they were simply failing the core encounter mechanics, nothing more.

Deleted
    atleast be happy you can join a flex 4 grp with 538 ilvl!

i got an 548ilvl shaman and had only 1x a flex clear in SoO. normally i wont get an invite cause low gear or cause im an ele sham

Quote Originally Posted by groenegovert View Post
    atleast be happy you can join a flex 4 grp with 538 ilvl!

i got an 548ilvl shaman and had only 1x a flex clear in SoO. normally i wont get an invite cause low gear or cause im an ele sham
    well, from what I understand, ele is appearently really dependant on having the Immersius trinketm which seems to either make or break the viability of the spec at the moment. Not sure if they are checking you for the trinket or not, but but that could be one of the reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    If you're wiping on Flex Garrosh with you being the lowest at 150k, then the group was utterly failing at adds and mind controls, simple as that. High dps will make it significantly easier due to bypassing many of these mechanics, but they were simply failing the core encounter mechanics, nothing more.
    which is totaly true - most iwpes come from failing in mechanics and it doesnt matter if raid will be doin 150k or 250k if they fail on this oen mc that will happen in flex it will be wipe and ull see exackly same behaviour as in lfr .

those who say "dont bring lfr mentality" to flex are the biggest liars and bullshitters out there - they have the exackly lfr mentality of totaly overgear and bruteforce through 110% of mechanics leaving no place to think and execute mechanics only to brute force - people were dying like idiots in iron star/ garosh slam in other realm ? healers fault - nobody in raid interupting mced ? dps to low kick the lowest dps so that the highest numebr fappers coudl fap to numebrs instead maybe interupting shit they need to interupt - tanks failing on taunting and dying ? healers fault . its exackly lfr if ur not doin it in 100% guild group, the same cursing half of raid leaving after first wipe - where is this frikin difference from "lfr mentality" ?

only difference towards lfr is that people who play like shit, but think how great they are , can feel superior by putting ridiculous req to join their groups- this is the only difference atm that is between lfr and flex - there is no other .

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen people doing far, far worse dps. And not getting kicked. 150k is okay, but you could improve a lot.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which is totaly true - most iwpes come from failing in mechanics and it doesnt matter if raid will be doin 150k or 250k if they fail on this oen mc that will happen in flex it will be wipe and ull see exackly same behaviour as in lfr .

those who say "dont bring lfr mentality" to flex are the biggest liars and bullshitters out there - they have the exackly lfr mentality of totaly overgear and bruteforce through 110% of mechanics leaving no place to think and execute mechanics only to brute force - people were dying like idiots in iron star/ garosh slam in other realm ? healers fault - nobody in raid interupting mced ? dps to low kick the lowest dps so that the highest numebr fappers coudl fap to numebrs instead maybe interupting shit they need to interupt - tanks failing on taunting and dying ? healers fault . its exackly lfr if ur not doin it in 100% guild group, the same cursing half of raid leaving after first wipe - where is this frikin difference from "lfr mentality" ?

only difference towards lfr is that people who play like shit, but think how great they are , can feel superior by putting ridiculous req to join their groups- this is the only difference atm that is between lfr and flex - there is no other .
    Little example: we sometimes do 25m guild flex runs for fun. It's usually about 5-10 raidgeared people in 560+ carrying 15 or so SEVERELY undergeared or bad people, our socials and casuals. We oneshot Garrosh last time, with many of the socials basically being dead weight at 100 or less DPS or dying at some point. Going with 10-13 people to Flex Garrosh also puts much more performance pressure on the individual players, if you want to have it easier, fill it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of days ago me and my friend created a flex raid for the last three bosses. In the beginning, it went quite bad and a lock which was better geared then he started to complain about my dps (537 ilevel mutirogue, about 150k dps). I didnt really care that much because I knew I was undergeared and hadn't played for a while, but we still managed to clear all the bosses kinda easy.

But then, on Garrosh, we wiped a few times and suddenly it was all my fault, even if I did the tactics right and didnt die. After 3-4 wipes, he and he's guildies in the group refused to even try more (they were 5/12 in the group, full normal SoO geared with cloak) and the only thing they wanted was to kick me out of the group. I took one for my friend and left.
    Who cares about the DPS when the bosses die. What does it matter in the end? The DPS only starts to matter when you die due to enrage.

Besides, let me bring you a sample from my own Garrosh FLEX. I went with my main (570 ilvl tank), was leading the raid.
    Got to Garrosh wiped cause people were ignorant and slow in burning down the adds in phase 1 and healing was bit meh in phase 2 on second wipe.
    One of the healers along (went with 10 people, 2 healers) started complaining that DPS was low, that's why we died (all DPS were pulling 200-260k).
    When I said that it was low healing not the DPS, then I got a shitstorm on me from the healer ("I do this on heroic, the DPS should be way higher" etc).

How did I know it was healers fault? When one has to rotate CDs when they not suppose to be needed even (and as I killed normal Garrosh so many times) I knew how much beating I can take with good healers.

When I got a 3rd healer in (a guildy of mine) we killed it, although I still heard the objection of we should get and extra DPS not an healer. So it was healing which was the issue. I just ignored the QQ as I was the leader I stood my ground. Didn't kick anyone and the QQing healer didn't leave as well ^^

Do you justify his actions? Why/why not?
    No I don't. My point is above.
    Was it really such a big deal for me being in the group?
    As long as things died, who should really care. More point for people to pad meters to look good when a lowbie DPS is along.
    Casual is not the right word. IMHO FLEX is for people who know that have the skill and determination to try some bit better raiding out the cesspool of LFR. Though have the time it doesn't really differ

Your friend should've stood up for you. RL makes the call who stays in the raid and who is kicked. If the 5 people don't like... Find a new ones. The raid finder, your realms /2 and open raid chat gives you ample of chances to fill your group up.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-01-29 at 11:48 AM.

A couple of days ago me and my friend created a flex raid for the last three bosses. In the beginning, it went quite bad and a lock which was better geared then he started to complain about my dps (537 ilevel mutirogue, about 150k dps). I didnt really care that much because I knew I was undergeared and hadn't played for a while, but we still managed to clear all the bosses kinda easy. But then, on Garrosh, we wiped a few times and suddenly it was all my fault, even if I did the tactics right and didnt die. After 3-4 wipes, he and he's guildies in the group refused to even try more (they were 5/12 in the group, full normal SoO geared with cloak) and the only thing they wanted was to kick me out of the group. I took one for my friend and left.

The point of this thread is:

whine a little bit

Sorry for the bad english, its not my first language and written on my phone.

You should have removed THEM from the group, and found other people. People will bang down the door to get into a Garrosh group.

My guess they have been in groups where there is has been a higher group DPS so when they saw things weren't dying as quickly as they are used to their first instinct was to blame you. But like Sonnillon said unless your hitting the enrage timer the DPS wasn't your issue. As frustrating as these type incidents are just keep your head up and try again.

Too bad your friend didn't back you up.

Deleted
    Chance at a BOA over sticking up for your friends.

Boo.

Deleted
    My friend did back me up, it was me who, as I explained before, left. My friend were going up early the next morning and didnt have time to look for new people. Please, stop talk about what my friend should/shouldnt done. Its noy why I made this thread.

This ain't yo diary.

Go make another garrosh flex and quitchyobichin.

10+ Year Old Account
    150k is kind of bad. You were right to be kicked.

A couple of days ago me and my friend created a flex raid for the last three bosses. In the beginning, it went quite bad and a lock which was better geared then he started to complain about my dps (537 ilevel mutirogue, about 150k dps). I didnt really care that much because I knew I was undergeared and hadn't played for a while, but we still managed to clear all the bosses kinda easy. But then, on Garrosh, we wiped a few times and suddenly it was all my fault, even if I did the tactics right and didnt die. After 3-4 wipes, he and he's guildies in the group refused to even try more (they were 5/12 in the group, full normal SoO geared with cloak) and the only thing they wanted was to kick me out of the group. I took one for my friend and left.

The point of this thread is:

whine a little bit

Sorry for the bad english, its not my first language and written on my phone.
    Before I answer your questions, answer one for me. After you left, your buddy was still in the group. Did they kill Garrosh? How many attempts did it take them to kill him, assuming they did, after you left?