Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    It was an incredibly fun period and felt like a period of progression all by itself. One of my best times in WoW.
    With difficult dungeons left at the wayside, I feel like I've been missing one of my best friends in MoP
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    A day, or a whole week, doesn't really move the needle here. You moved from the 0.01 percent to the 0.1 percent of people dedicated enough to play, what, 15 to 20 hours of content the week of launch? Maybe more, depending how quickly you can progress through things.

Heck, I can't find a reliable source of stats, so being generous and assuming that ten percent of players are excited enough to hit 90 in the first week, you are still talking about a pretty select subset of folks. Who know what they are doing, because they have been here for the last 85 levels -- not the new players facing off at least a week or two to hit 85 and start MoP content.
    You didn't really counter his point. Its not like people generally only ran heroics the first day they hit max level.. they ran them for valor for a long time most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the front page Developer Interview highlights:

Warlords of Draenor PvE
    • The developers realize that there is still an audience for Burning Crusade level difficulty Heroic dungeons. Challenge modes were designed to be harder content, but the focus is on speed and not as much on having to use as much CC, so they don't capture the essence of Burning Crusade era Heroics.
    • One idea that came up for Warlords of Draenor was offering a chance of LFR level rewards for completing hard dungeons with a deliberate pace. This would give players that wanted more challenging content a way to do harder content with friends and still be rewarded well.
    • Mythic dungeons are also a possibility for the future, though none are planned right now.

So, whatever, haha. It sounds the overall design team acknowledges dungeons aren't what they once were for experienced players.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Your experience is not everyone's experience. Just because you managed to brute-force your way through every dungeon trash pack & boss doesn't mean the rest of WoW did.
    Uh, where do I get this legendary mystical "everyone's experience" where CC is useful at any point in MoP dungeon? Do you forget that we generally random queue with 4 others, so in addition to "my experience" I also get "4 other, every time different people's experience"? I never once seen a CC in MoP dungeon. I never seen once anyone recommend or ask for CC in dungeon. Are you saying that all those dirty little MoP CCers are just that good at being sneaky that despite there being LOTS, no MOUNTAINS of them we didn't ever get to see even one?

Or maybe we'll borrow good 'ol uncle Occam's razor to cut down this useless fantasy and conclude that nobody needs CC in MoP dungeons for anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "You are more experienced than most" "It was not the experience of the majority" - why am I not surprised that to people here it translates to "A member of the WoW team tells me about something where they have factual data - they must be lying, because me and my buddies have a different experience"
    Same question: where the hell is this majority? If they are "majority", then how come I never see them in random dungeons?