Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Where is written that they will get nerfed? oOR waht will get nerfed? I cant find it anywhere in this thread...

Hunter never get nerf, they only get more and more every patch. Sick dmg was always we got used to it. Meanwhile they got it all.

- Sick dmg-check
    - Absurd amount of instant unavoidable cc-check
    - Major def CDs-check
    - Good self heal- Check
    - Knockback- check
    - Double Trinket- check
    - Dmg on the move- check
    - Stealth - check

i mean lol, that shit is ridiculous

I dont know even what i could add on the list that some1 else has that they dont...
    Sick damage: ok if you call that sick, what is frost mage, warrior, feral, monk, dk and shaman?

absurd amount of instant unavoidable cc: scatter, wyvern and silence is absurd amounts?

major def cds: 2-3 minute deterrence that doesn't remove dots and not usable while cced, roar of sac on 1minute cd.

Good self heal: ARE YOU JOKING MATE LOL

knockback: don't be bad and stand in the really obvious trap?

double trinket: yeah i don't think any hunter at any decent level does this in arena. Human isn't a class

dmg on the move: every ranged class except shadow priest can do this.

stealth: giving up a glyph spot which isn't always worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohyoto View Post
    PS: @ the guys saying you can hard cast aimed into instant aimed, plss teach me how to do this !!!! Hard casting aimed shot into instant is impassible! LEft alone doing 300k dmg to a full geared mage in a global, as you claim!!!!

L2p you damn class and stop bitching!!!!
    With 2 stacks of master marksman, you spam que up an aimed shot while casting a steady, and you begin casting the aimed while the steady is in the air -> the steady hits and gives u 3 stacks for an instant aimed -> your casted aimed goes off and instantly cast the proc -> chimera.

Thats been around forever but hunters dont seem to need to line up things like that anymore, in cata is was crucial for burst. Hunters are too dumbed down now. They might have fixed it but last time I used my hunter was the beginning of last season and it still worked so Im guessing it still does, its not exactly a bug or anything.

Aimed on a mage can easily hit for over 100k, both aimed will crit if hes over 80%, and chimera easily hits for over 100k. 2 gcds including the cast time for the first aimed, requires a little luck since u need to get the proc from the exact steady shot, but it something that hunters are capable of doing.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 2014-02-05 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"