Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Red face Will you level up your Warrior first in the next expansion?

Will you level up your Warrior first in the next expansion? Or will you level a different class to 100?
    Also which specialization do you want to level up with?

Deleted
    undecided at the moment myself, I have been struggling making a lot of raids recently due to work and i notice how a little gear affects warriors, considering changing to a less gear dependant class, though i probably won't i love my warrior too much :P
    and i'm unsure about levelling spec too, will be fury for the first level but then after that it depends on crit% i guess

Deleted
    Likely, even though i have grown fond of monks lately...

will level as arms, as i dislike fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Durh View Post
    Likely, even though i have grown fond of monks lately...

will level as arms, as i dislike fury.
    Monk is a bit more slow paced than Warrior, right.

My warriors been my first 60, 70, 80, 85, 90 so a lot of history with him however I think I may switch to my monk. I PvP with my monk now and prefer their DPS style over the warriors though Warrior a little over Monk though not enough to sway me. There is just so much utility with monks that it makes them so much funner to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. All three of them. Unless they make them suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    This is actually a thread?
    Low intellect has us all in here confused...

Warrior first always.

Of course. Warriors gonna be the first 100. 2nd if they Make them suck.
    Last edited by Justinwreck; 2014-01-30 at 10:03 AM.
    Justin#12658

Second probably. I've leveled my hunter first every expansion since Wrath. Will level as Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinwreck View Post
    Of course. Warriors gonna be the first 90. 2nd if they Make them suck.
    90? I know this expansion is about time travel and such but we aren't actually going back in time!

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    90? I know this expansion is about time travel and such but we aren't actually going back in time!
    I dun messed up.
    Justin#12658

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Maybe, depending on where the class is at in both pve/pvp. If fury is still the go to pve spec and wild strikes still exists then I'll probably not level it first. I'm thinking I'll end up leveling my lock first, but they've been pretty strong all expansion and I fear they might get hit with the nerf bat. I'm at the point where I almost don't give a crap what I play as long as it isn't garbage or clunky.

Was my first 80, 85 and 90, so... Probably, yeah. Not 100% on it. I prefer tanking/healing in PvE, and Warrior is one of those. I don't much like them in PvP, though. Since I mostly do random BGs, I'll freely admit that I'm extremely tempted to switch to Hunter.

Not decided yet, Warrior is my true main class, but I've not decided what character I will raid with yet in WoD.

Yes. Even if they broke it I will lvl up the Warrior. In arms I think.

Very likely, as my warr is my main character, and I intend to stay MS fury, OS prot (for the odd dungeon while leveling)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Unless our other tank (whenever we find a suitable replacement for our other tank who quit ) can only play Warrior.

I plan on leveling 2 tanks and getting them raid ready the first week. Hopefully the other tank will do the same and we will have 4/5 tank classes covered so we dont have a repeat of first week MSV H Gara'jal (LOL BLOOD DKS).

I'm almost certain I will, but I'm currently really fond of my hunter, so I'm a bit unsure.