Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I wouldn't mind them coming back but i don't see what they are supposed to represent ? You taking a vacation for a wow expansion and not minding playing for 20 hours straight without a pause ? What does that make you ? Skilled ? Hardcore ? I'm not sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I wouldn't mind them coming back but i don't see what they are supposed to represent ? You taking a vacation for a wow expansion and not minding playing for 20 hours straight without a pause ? What does that make you ? Skilled ? Hardcore ? I'm not sure.
    When did leveling last take 20 hours? It doesn't even take half that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    When did leveling last take 20 hours? It doesn't even take half that time.
    I just put in a random number. Read it as 10 or 8 or whatever, that doesn't change the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    You aren't allowed to be special in this game anymore, has to be one with the masses to not bruise any delusional ego. Once a nameless drone, forever a nameless drone.
    This is what killed the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I just put in a random number. Read it as 10 or 8 or whatever, that doesn't change the question.
    Well, it kind of does. If you're done in 8 hours and you start at midnight you can still get to your 9-5 job on time (or school), no need for a vacation.
    Regardless, unless you're on a realm that is pretty dead it does make you pretty hardcore and skilled in terms of leveling.

this thread: ill never go for them so they're an absolutely stupid idea if blizz does this ill be very upset why wud they put something in ill never get omfg!! i swer ill quit

Good idea, bring this game back to a real MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Vorality View Post
    Blizzard could just implement a title for "Reach Max Level in X Amount of Time when Expansion is Released" or something along those lines, so that they can make a time deemed "okay" enough that it wasn't really affecting the health of players, but still took a while so that the title wasn't abundant.
    Part of the reason they don't want this is because they wanted a leveling experience of "SLOOOOW DOOWWWWWWWN" crap from MOP. And I guess in WOD word is they are doing away (thank god) with that and making leveling faster overall anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say yeah. To people that say it'd make people stay up for ungodly hours to get it....people have been doing it for Cata and MoP, even without titles. It'd be nice for people to get their adrenaline pumping as they get to the last level or so if they have competition. Aside from that, it'd be cool to differentiate who got realm first or not in a unique way, that isn't effecting the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    You're using logic people can't grasp that!
    We have to all be the same though. You can't be unique in an MMO because then somebody will get their virtual feelings hurt because they can't have the exact same title, mount, cheeve, gear model, *insert thing here* as you.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

It wouldn't bother me at all. I think when people who take the time to be the first max level character of a class, then they deserve some kind of reward for that. I will personally never get one of these titles, but it wouldn't bother me if others had them.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14