Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Walking Dead
    Game of Thrones
    Prison Break

The Wire.Definately

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I'm looking for a new TV serie to watch. I prefer it not being too old, preferably still running.
    Im looking for something with Comedy/Action/Crime.

Shows i liked/watched:

NCIS
    NCIS: Los Angeles
    Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    White Collar
    Dexter
    Game of Thrones
    Breaking Bad
    Chuck
    House
    Under the dome

Anything that you guys think i might enjoy?

Thanks alot
    A buddy of mine had me watch Californication and OMG the show is just awesome and funny.

Season 7 is about to start and each episode is around 24mins long. I would give it the first season and see what you think.

Also Dexter and The Walking Dead is worth watching. Dexter just finished its series a few months back but I would still watch it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'd recommend Grimm. It's a little askew from your typical cop procedural.

It's about a detective who finds out he comes from a long line of monster hunters, Grimms, and he can see the true forms of creatures called 'wesen', for example, a werewolf, but they appear as human most of the time. The detective sees their true faces, and it's his job to police the monsters, in addition to his duties as a regular detective.

It's got crime, drama, and some funny parts as he befriends a wesen who helps him maneuver through the strange new world he becomes a part of.

I'd also recommend Psych, about a young man who's powers of observation are brilliant but who's been a slacker all of his life. He decides to go into business as a psychic detective, and helps cops solve murders while trying to maintain the deception that he is a psychic. His best friend and partner, Burton Guster, is hilarious as well. Their back and forth are the best part of the show in my view.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2014-01-31 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Following
    House of Lies

My favorite shows right now. House of Lies is Season 3 right now. The Following is Season 2. So they're pretty new and still running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyable tier: Lost, Californication, Prison Break, American Horror Story, How I Met your Mother, Community, Entourage, Castle, Louie, Metalocalypse, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Blue Mountain State, Married with Children, Modern Family, Arrow, Parks and Recreation, Hannibal, The Walking Dead, Trailer Park Boys, True Blood.

Great tier: The Newsroom, South Park, Curb your Enthusiasm, Dexter, Doctor Who, Fringe, Justified, Luther, Sherlock, Six Feet Under, Sons of Anarchy, Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Office UK, Vikings, Suits.

Exceptional tier: Arrested Development, Carnivale, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Black Mirror, Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood, Farscape, Game of Thrones, Homeland, House of Cards, Mad Men, Oz, Rome, Spartacus, Tales from the Crypt, The Shield,It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Godlike tier: Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Twin Peaks.

It's lonely at the top tier: The Wire, Band of Brothers.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching the latest episiodes last night, I would add Arrow and Tomorrow People (the new US version) to my previous lists. Both start out slow, but if you can make it past the mid season break for both seasons, they get AWESOME.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    just two words: Doctor Who !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The best "comedy action" series, in my opinion, is NCIS, that you already watch. I would recommend you to try The Mentalist and Elementary too.

If the comedy aspect is not a must, I'd highly recommend you to watch Person of Interest. It is the best TV series currently (again, my opinion).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Supernatural
    definately binge watch through Supernatural if you want something excellent to watch. I recently binge watched through seasons 1-8 and it was so great! highly recommended
    Hi

havent seen anyone mention it yet.

orphan black.

also in the flesh is amazing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    definately binge watch through Supernatural if you want something excellent to watch. I recently binge watched through seasons 1-8 and it was so great! highly recommended
    Same for me! I thought I was all out of good shows to watch and tried Supernatural on a last ditch effort to find something entertaining... I admit it started out a little weak but it still held my interest, and it paid off big time once season 2 kicked off and things really got crazy. However, I wouldn't recommend skipping a season because you will miss a lot of the callbacks to earlier events in the dialogue and you might not understand a key part of an episode at some point. The show starts off in a way where each episode is almost able to stand on its own, but once it progresses further, the show starts relying on the fact that viewers will have seen the prior episode.

True Detective on HBO. New show with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey. Dark, cerebral, and brilliant. Captivating dialogue delivered by great acting. Easily my favorite show right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supernatural, Grimm, Sherlock, Doctor Who, FarScape
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

we watch the same shows and we just found Hawaii 5 o (humor & action)

orange is the new black on netflix

and yea supernatural is awesome, although the current season for me is a bit meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr216 View Post
    True Detective on HBO. New show with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey. Dark, cerebral, and brilliant. Captivating dialogue delivered by great acting. Easily my favorite show right now.
    Second.

Black Sails on STARZ has promise as well. Not on par with HBO's better offerings. But enjoyable so far.

Older HBO shows Deadwood, Rome, Band of Brothers (mini-series) are all exceptional.

Farscape is a delight if you're not too hung up on special effects.

FX's Justified is binge watching worthy. Almost a shame HBO or Showtime didn't do it as they could punch the dialogue up just a little further.

Fox's "Sleepy Hollow" is quite charming if a little formulaic at times. Worth it alone for Tom Mison's portrayal of Ichabod Crane. Instantly one of my favorite new characters of the last couple years.

Sons of Anarchy: little comedy, heavy the other 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I'm looking for a new TV serie to watch. I prefer it not being too old, preferably still running.
    Im looking for something with Comedy/Action/Crime.

Shows i liked/watched:

NCIS
    NCIS: Los Angeles
    Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    White Collar
    Dexter
    Game of Thrones
    Breaking Bad
    Chuck
    House
    Under the dome

Anything that you guys think i might enjoy?

Thanks alot
    The Blacklist
    Almost Human
    Intelligence

I highly recommend Sopranos above anything else though. It only competes with GoT quality wise.

edit: I see some kids can't read and listed totally irrelevant series.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2014-02-01 at 08:42 AM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

True Detective just premiered on HBO a few weeks ago, it's pretty good and had really excellent viewership.

Definitely Blacklist. It's more cohesive than other crime dramas, IMO.