Heroic Garrosh 25 (Help)

So the first transition, what did you find that worked best to kill the adds before the 25 energy? Because we consistently keep getting 26...

Confused.

First room is the terrace with 5 groups of adds.

We typically split the raid into 5 groups assigned to a add group and then have them sort an interrupt order (shadowfury > capacitor > manual interrupt or something like that).

We get a roar when we get inside and everyone runs to their adds.

DPS the living hell out of them and then get near an orb to soak then run through it when called.

Other than that there isn't any tips or tricks I can think of; just keep practicing.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-01-31 at 10:24 AM.

Deleted
    That's pretty much it tbh, the dps requirement for reaching him before 25 energy isn't high at all. It helps if you are 3 tanking, to make sure each tank takes a whack to the face from Garrosh just before you go in, he hits hard enough to give vengeance that will make a difference. In my previous guild they split into 3 groups, 1 on each side and a smaller group in mid, but no doubt 5 groups is better, just need to coordinate it with stuns/interrupts. Also it helps if you can get your raid to stay calm when grabbing orbs, saw so many go to waste on progress

Since this was posted in the shaman forum, I'll add that if you are in charge of using capacitor as an interrupt, I found glyphing it and then simply dropping it after the adds got stunned the first time works (literally one second after). To save with having to use stop cast totemic projection macro's, i'd just simply run on top of the adds when you get in to save yourself having to move the totem. If you are resto, by all means help DPS.

Yeah, I think it's just practice. We keep consistently getting 26 (or 27?). The few attempts we got 25, we nearly got to phase 2 transition. (Began Heroic Garrosh Tuesday at the end of our raid).

I'm just trying to find tips/tricks to provide my raid.

What do you find has been the best method for your guild phase 1?

I was thinking first weapon we stack so everyone can utilize cds and not waste any CD's range DPS use by trying to bait. Second weapon bait out, dot up and slowly kill. For third desecrate bait it out, but ignore it to push it before third iron star.

Currently we have been baiting all 3, but I feel what I said above would be more efficient for DPS in the first phase, yes?

We just started progression on H Garrosh 25m last week. We were getting around 26-27 energy at first using the 5 groups strat, then we shifted some dps around and are now pushing him at around 22 energy. Are all your groups balanced? Taking that talent that refreshes totem cds can be helpful to have an extra stun as well, giving your raid more freedom with the groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    We just started progression on H Garrosh 25m last week. We were getting around 26-27 energy at first using the 5 groups strat, then we shifted some dps around and are now pushing him at around 22 energy. Are all your groups balanced? Taking that talent that refreshes totem cds can be helpful to have an extra stun as well, giving your raid more freedom with the groups.
    What strat do you use now for 25 man, if you don't mind me asking for your phase 1 transition.