Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Honestly? New ones should be added. Also if you ask me, one remake should be done. The Wotlk drakes look stupid because we sit on their neck. We really should sit behind their wings, on their backs, like with cataclysm drakes. (And I mean the start of wotlk drakes, not the Ulduar ones, Proto-Drakes). Rusted Proto-Drake is still my favourite mount!

Deleted
    Would be nice if the undead horse mounts actually opened their jaws completely instead of being fused at the teeth. Looks so weird!The lower jab bends in such a weird way if you do /mountspecial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    mounts don't really need an update in the same way that player models need updates.

just use a different mount that has more polygons and better textures! done.
    That depends on how much you care about actual lore and the race you're playing. Why get a bunch of random high quality weird animals instead of what this game was intended to be. Warcraft. Seeing worgs, raptors, riding rams, mechano striders, night sabers, kodo, horses, skeletal warhorses, all with the model fidelity and animations of today would be awesome to bring Warcraft to life more so. It's a crime the new night elf racial mount is only available via PVP, because lore fans are notorious for being huge pvp nuts,...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I dont see them update the old models.
    Why would you remake the old model? You'd have to remove the old model to update it to the new model.
    And while you do so, you would make some people unhappy. You just could add the new models as new mounts & making both group of people happy.
    Probably not all people, since some people always have to fcking complain, but you get the point.
    Since when should complaining stop something from happening, considering nothing in this game will ever be free from complaining?

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to see a human horse puts it's head down like my hippogryph when galloping.

Another cool option I could see adopted/assimilated from Wildstar is the temporary /sprint move mechanic they have, like you see in shooters. You can haul ass for 5-10 seconds. Giving mounts a gallop and a canter animation, players with their normal run and a different haul ass animation than the rogue sprint,... I'm going into some dangerous places for these here parts. I'd better put on my helmet.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I don't think we should replace/update the old models, if we're going to do something, we should add new ones from the vendors
    ^this

just add new models of the existing mounts and keep the old ones

Yea new spectral tiger model please.

Swift Zulian Panther from 85 Zul Gurub, model dating from classic trash mob panther with a low resolution saddle...