Siegecrafter 10 Normal Help?

Hey guys, a little bit of info about us.

I lead a group of 10 through SoO Normal every week. This week is currently our 6th week (though we've been undergoing roster changes every week or two all the way up til this week, where I think we finally have our set roster). Since we've started, the first week was a Wing 1/2 clear. Every week after that, we've got at least 1 additional boss. Our setup looks like this;

Prot Pally
    Blood DK

Resto Druid
    Disc Priest

Fury Warrior
    Survival Hunter
    Frost Mage
    Destr Lock
    Combat Rogue
    Ele Sham

Our tanks and all but 1 DPS are all between 551 - 558. Our healers are 545 and 542, with 1 DPS being 530. 5 of us still don't have the cloak but we manage pretty well. Anyway, last week we killed both Siegecrafter AND Paragons for the first time. We have 6 - 7 wipes on Siege and 5 or so on Paragons.

This week, however, we seemed to have hit a wall on Siegecrafter. I think it was a mechanics fail really, as people kept getting hit by things (think everyone was tired) but I was wondering if there are any tips as far as general surviving goes for this encounter. We send our Hunter for even belts, and Mage for odd. I know the Hunter can solo the belt but this is more of a safety thing until he gets more practice doing the Disengage trick.

We normally tank the boss over by the left belt, ranged/heals stack just outside of middle and toward the entrance a little.. and we take Sawblades to the middle.

Thing I'm asking about, I guess, is.. what can we do to survive more? It seems like around 40 - 50%, people just start taking massive damage and/or dying. It's usually around belt # 4 or 5.

What do you guys recommend as far as healer CDs and other stuff go? Any tips or tricks to help us take less damage aside from not getting hit by stuff? Something that might make it easier? We wiped about 8 times last night before calling it til tonight. Thanks!

Do you have logs? That can help a lot in terms of figuring out what is killing people. Really there shouldn't be much raid damage aside from Overloads. So if people are taking 'massive damage' it's probably things like standing in the drill, laser, mines, sawblades, or Death from Above.

Healers can pop their CDs when the other healer gets targetted by the laser. There isn't really another time that is harder to heal than that.

Take a third healer if people are tired and making mistakes. Siegecrafter isn't a dps race fight so the extra heals won't be a detriment especially if it's a Fistweaving monk or any other healer that allowsyour disc to smite heal for the bulk of the fight.

Just because you CAN two heal doesn't mean you always should.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Unfortunately I do not have logs, I really should look into that.

Our ele sham has a resto OS, so we'll 3-heal it if the problems arise again. I guess it's like you said; people were standing in stuff and getting hit by others. I just didn't know if there was a time when the raid might be taking more damage than usual.

Thanks guys.

The only time you will take more raidwide damage is if the shredder doesn't die quickly and starts casting more overloads (later ones hurt more)

Its the tanks job to kill these asap to keep raid AoE down as much as possible. Later overloads combined with them licking a sawblade etc will kill them.