Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have a favourite, but if I would say least Hated.

Anything that isn't Northrend/Cataclysm leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The last ten.
    This.

I love the pace of Cataclysm and MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Around 30-40

Fun zones

40-45 has my favourite instances though (maraudon, dire maul)
    I kiddingly say that I wouldn't go into those to places if the cure for cancer was inside. But that is how much I hate those 2 dungeons.

Deleted
    58-70 (yeah, i stay in Outland even after 68)

I just love Outland.

oh and i really like Northrend too so really, i can't just pick 10 levels.

58-80 is why i level alts.

62-72. I like the middle section of Outland(ie, the part I like most), so at 62 I'm in Zangarmarsh then doing it, a bit of Terrokar, and doing Nagrand, I hit 68 and go to Northrend, which I like for the most part.

15+ Year Old Account
    Levelling a rogue right now. I still like Outlands, but so far the best 10 levels were... actually 5 levels: 80-85 Cataclysm. Really. I'm amazed as well. I knew all the quests, it was seamless and instance mobs/bosses finally lasted long enough to have time to perform actual rotations on them, also had to look out for their specials. Everything below 80 is so pathetically weak, they die in 2-3 GCDs, absolutely unenjoyable.
    Last edited by Zka; 2014-02-03 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    10-30 BG´s in full looms

10+ Year Old Account
    70 - 80, because northrend is awesome.

Deleted
    Only doing Dungeons..
    1 to 90 is all the same bored feeling after 3 90's (got 9 now).

Deleted
    Hmm, let see.

You can cheat 1-20 with a Beginner account (even thou its super easy to level to 20, once your 15 its gg )
    I really love 20-45
    45-58 the worst leveling place for me ( i abandon a lot of characters at 47-50)
    58-68( easy and fun)
    68-80( i love northrend, best zone in the game in my opinion)
    80-85 ( not bad but annoying)
    85-90 (omg pls kill me)

Deleted
    I have no idea why, but every time i leveled a new character i was looking forward to going to Outlands for the 334532425th time. Something about that place is just awesome and doesn't get old. Not sure if it's nostalgia, because i started playing mid TBC, or the art/feeling of the zones, but whatever it actually is it keeps Outland fun.
    Northrend can be fun too, but for me, it's only enjoyable when i don't rush through it.

20-30 I guess. You got mount, many easy dungs to run and you just blast through those levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    70-80 definitely. I love Northrend.

60-70.

Outland is amazing. Even though the mobs die much faster than supposed to even without heirlooms it's more or less the last place where questing isn't just mindless and linear.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

58-68, though I'm a little sad that it's so fast now you can go through the entire expansion just doing Hellfire/Nagrand, I really liked SMV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm has a quest that involves you steering a flaming ball of death over hordes of gnomes. So 75-85! (I like the later NR zones, can't bloody stand Tundra/Fjord/Dragonblight)
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    68-80
    Northrend.
    Best questing experience by far.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    northrend by far. How remarkably low amount of people saying mop levels here. Coincidence?

Outland. The whole place is as awesome as it was back in 2007. Also the only part of leveling I still enjoy.

20-30 as it's the first time you get a feel for your class and before you get bored of it.

The worst is of course Outland, but it's always fun to chain dungeon past it, since lots of people want to skip through like this the queues are always lovely and short.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh