Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I love it when such threads pop up, so much fun to read that leaked stuff even if it's probably just fake

Quote Originally Posted by Sheedi View Post
    - The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%
    - New models for worgen and goblins are planned with the 6th expansion. Photoshops of them are already done but it takes a long time to get them into life
    These two sound highly suspect, the rest are reasonable. So maybe some of this is an actual leak, or just educated guesswork.

P.S. Does anyone else think it's utterly insane how much time it's taking them to release SC2 expansions? It's the same damn engine! It's the same game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Blizzard is always hiring. Thats nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    A profile with four posts giving information about WoD release date. I don't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    A profile with four posts giving information about WoD release date. I don't believe you.
    Remember this guy?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-happens-next

Count dem posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Except those release dates were never released by Blizzard. Blizzard's stance in the past was that games would not be released until they were ready, and as far as I know that hasn't changed.
    And that conflicts with having Target Release dates how? You do realize you don't go Gold with a game overnight, right? Just because Blizzard doesn't give us specific dates/quarters until they're sure they're ready (minus TBC) doesn't mean they don't plan ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    I love it when such threads pop up, so much fun to read that leaked stuff even if it's probably just fake
    99% of it is fake i would guess.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a single person has focused on the SC: Ghost statement. That's the most unbelievable bullet point of all of them to me!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I remember this...
    So low post count can be trusted
    it's a new meta

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    99% of it is fake i would guess.
    Most of these are reasonable guesses. I'd be pretty surprised if not at least a handful of them turn out to be true.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I'm graduating this year from a 3 year long formation in 3D animation (seeing everything from concept to animation) and I can tell you that the market is currently overly saturated in artists. While I understand that a huge part is made of under-average artists, a lot of them could actually work at Blizzard. However, there's a maximum amount of employee you can have at any given time and pushing it to do things faster usually end up doing the contrary. It's just too much management.

This was for the characters and not the environment/assets. They are not currently hiring environment artists (unless you're one in a thousand, in which case they might check your portfolio). And you guessed it, the long part isn't the characters but the environment, as they could've shipped the expansion without the new models.

Beside, most of what has been posted are things we already knew or highly plausible. It's generalities that makes people believe it, like pretty much every other "leaks". I also highly doubt that an account with 4 posts is true.
    call me a fool but it took me les then 5 min to find

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company...tml?id=13000JS

dunno but looks like they are still looking. but finding some1 that matches blizzards standarts can be hard.

Fail with heartstone already /shoo

We also still don't know who the new lead designer is.

- The StarCraft Team are thinking about StarCraft: Ghosts
    Please...PLEASE!

10+ Year Old Account
    - Hearthstone release date: 15 april
    They'll have to work quickly to make that deadline. It could be...taxing.
    - Heroes of the Storm wont be released this year
    But no release date? Like, March 17 2015? Cause apparently, they're doing that now.
    - The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%
    If "the Dark Below" really is about the Nerubian underground empire, my Titan might grow 50%.
    - The Warlords of Draenor Cinematic Trailer is 70 % finished. It will be released 2 months before the release
    So...around April 15th? Man, busy day for Blizzard. They're not withholding anything back.
    - The Team is thinking about to cancel BlizzCon 2014
    Breccia is thinking about to correct your grammar in 2014.
    - The Cinematic Team is also working on the SC2 LotV Cinematic Trailer. The plan is that it will be shown at BlizzCon 2014
    Which will be difficult to do if they to cancel BlizzCon. But, you know, the entire event going missing, minor detail.
    - The first Warcraft Movie Trailer will be shown a half year before the release, NOT at BlizzCon 2014
    So...like most movies, then? Gotcha. Also, good call on them not showing a trailer at the BlizzCon they're thinking about to cancel.
    - Informations about The Dark Below wont be revealed at BlizzCon 2014
    Yeah because they're..ah f** it.
    - A new game is in development
    Um, yeah, the Dark Below. Did you even read your own list?
    - Warcraft IV is not planned
    I already take World of Warcraft through an IV.
    - The StarCraft Team are thinking about StarCraft: Ghosts
    Is it anything like Call of Duty: Ghost? If so, f*** that s*** except the playable dog.
    - Two new Diablo III expansions are in development
    Well we're fighting Death this time, so Pestilence and Famine are probably on deck, yeah.
    - Two new World of Warcraft expansions are in development
    So, Warlords of Draenor and the one after that? The only thing that would surprise me is if the next one doesn't have Garrosh taking a giant piss all over the game. Probably as a zombie.
    - A Hearthstone expansion is in development. It wont be a Diablo or StarCraft edition
    Shame, too. I would really like to use a heartstone in StarCraft. Zerg rush, meet bubblehearth.
    - The Team wants to launch expansions faster but it is still a problem because there arent enough good developers who applied at Blizzard Entertainment
    Well that seems like a really crappy thing to say, even privately. "Welcome to the Team, everyone. Shame we'll have to hold back our production schedule, which includes two more new expansions, because none of you are good enough. Now help us make a mediocre product like Call of Duty: Ghosts"
    - Soon you will get more informations about the new character models. 50% of them are done right now.
    Let's see, posted Jan 31st, latest model reveal nearly six weeks later. So, Blizz has them finished, but is sitting on them?
    - New models for worgen and goblins are planned with the 6th expansion. Photoshops of them are already done but it takes a long time to get them into life
    This is highly surprising information. Considering, you know, they announced this at BlizzCon 2013.
    - The Diablo III Team didnt grow. 40% of the StarCraft Team are now in the HotS Team thats why LotV takes a long time
    Man, those developers were not only not good enough, but apparently not many in number, either. Blizzard needs a better HR division.
    - The new Lead Designer will be.... you will hear it in february.
    Yeah, shame not enough good developers applied.

Source:
    Versailles Office
    Were those the guys who ended WWI? Oh wait, no, that's something else.
    - Warlords of Draenor release date: 24 june
    Serious, non-sarcastic answer: Yeah, no. I cannot think of a business on earth that would set
    (a) set a release date like that in stone that far in advance, and
    (b) then tell the customers of that very same product it will be six months later.
    (c) Also, no way do they get done all the new models by June 24.