Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

New informations (Spoilers)

- Hearthstone release date: 15 april
    - Warlords of Draenor release date: 24 june
    - Heroes of the Storm wont be released this year
    - The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%
    - The Warlords of Draenor Cinematic Trailer is 70 % finished. It will be released 2 months before the release
    - The Cinematic Team is also working on the SC2 LotV Cinematic Trailer. The plan is that it will be shown at BlizzCon 2014
    - The first Warcraft Movie Trailer will be shown a half year before the release, NOT at BlizzCon 2014
    - Informations about The Dark Below wont be revealed at BlizzCon 2014
    - The Team is thinking about to cancel BlizzCon 2014
    - A new game is in development
    - Warcraft IV is not planned
    - The StarCraft Team are thinking about StarCraft: Ghosts
    - Two new Diablo III expansions are in development
    - Two new World of Warcraft expansions are in development
    - A Hearthstone expansion is in development. It wont be a Diablo or StarCraft edition
    - The Team wants to launch expansions faster but it is still a problem because there arent enough good developers who applied at Blizzard Entertainment
    - Soon you will get more informations about the new character models. 50% of them are done right now.
    - New models for worgen and goblins are planned with the 6th expansion. Photoshops of them are already done but it takes a long time to get them into life
    - The Diablo III Team didnt grow. 40% of the StarCraft Team are now in the HotS Team thats why LotV takes a long time
    - The new Lead Designer will be.... you will hear it in february.

Source:
    Versailles Office

Source link not working.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheedi View Post
    - Hearthstone release date: 15 april
    - Warlords of Draenor release date: 24 june
    - Heroes of the Storm wont be released this year
    - The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%
    - The Warlords of Draenor Cinematic Trailer is 70 % finished. It will be released 2 months before the release
    - The Cinematic Team is also working on the SC2 LotV Cinematic Trailer. The plan is that it will be shown at BlizzCon 2014
    - The first Warcraft Movie Trailer will be shown a half year before the release, NOT at BlizzCon 2014
    - Informations about The Dark Below wont be revealed at BlizzCon 2014
    - A new game is in development
    - Warcraft IV is not planned
    - The StarCraft Team are thinking about StarCraft: Ghosts
    - Two new Diablo III expansions are in development
    - Two new World of Warcraft expansions are in development
    - A Hearthstone expansion is in development. It wont be a Diablo or StarCraft edition
    - The Team wants to launch expansions faster but it is still a problem because there arent enough good developers who applied at Blizzard Entertainment
    - Soon you will get more informations about the new character models. 50% of them are done right now.
    - New models for worgen and goblins are planned with the 6th expansion. Photoshops of them are already done but it takes a long time to get them into life
    - The Diablo III Team didnt grow. 40% of the StarCraft Team are now in the HotS Team thats why LotV takes a long time
    - The new Lead Designer will be.... you will hear it in february.

Source:
    Versailles Office
    I don't think there is a mountain of salt big enough...

Edit: Most, if not all, of this is already known or been worked out through solid estimation. But some of these have already been proven false, like the Dark Below already being disowned by Blizz, or they are completely mental, like Blizz thinking of cancelling Blizzcon.
    Last edited by mmoc7427b70b47; 2014-01-31 at 08:04 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%" This seems to contradict earlier statements.

Otherwise it sounds likely.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I approve this message 100%

Everything sounds realistic, honestly. Didn't earlier leaks for WoD also come from Versailles?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's so hard for me to disregard this entirely and believe me, I'd really wish I could do that, just say it outright: "NOPE. Not gonna happen, you're lying".

But I can't, since so many leaks like this one proved to be at least partially true before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%" This seems to contradict earlier statements.

Otherwise it sounds likely.
    The person who did leak WoD said that TDB was Titan. Although nothing on the team increase.
    Black Lives Matter

That escalated quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems legit.

Well... I was looking for Warcraft IV, but these informations are most likely true. No reason to not believe in them.

All seems plausible enough, especially the release date. I will be saving all this in notepad and hand out a cookie for you when the time comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems legit.

Deleted
    I doubt anyone who states he knows the release dates for Blizzard games before Blizzard announces it. I don't find your source credible.

Didn't J. Allen Brack specifically tell at Blizzcon at the DirecTV panel talk that The Dark Below wasn't their trademark and they just walked into the office one day and were surprised that that was making the rounds on the internet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post

That escalated quickly.
    Honestly? I love Blizzcon, but I don't blame them, this is crazy year for the guys, three releases, tons of work and... given how people treated them after this Blizzcon? I'm not surprised they're not that much interested in the next one.

A lot of people have been pretty cruel about them coming to tell us about their games and sharing their thoughts... Which kinda sucks.

Please don't respond to threads with meme or reaction images- MMO-Champion isn't intended to be an imageboard-style site.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2014-01-31 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    given how people treated them after this Blizzcon? I'm not surprised they're not that much interested in the next one
    What happened at Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezmaefele View Post
    lol I'm watching X-Files as I'm reading this thread.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of that information seems legit or common sense, some is interesting, and some things -- like the stuff about Dark Below being Titan -- seem like BS to me.

Time will tell, I guess.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |