Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

New PTR build removes the stun aspect of charge?

Look on the front page.

Hopefully this is just an error in datamining as removing something that vital/iconic as charge stuns being removed would cause insane repercussions.

/// Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Charge Charge to an enemy, stunning rooting it for 1.5 sec. Generates 20 Rage. 8-25 yd range. Instant. 20 sec cooldown.\\\

Well, they did make it stun citing the reason that it was to "make you end up at your target." Rooting does fit the bill there, at least.

Deleted
    Fucking idiotic.

Big dislike for that change

I would posulate that given it can now be used in combat, Blizzard feels a stun on a 12-20 second cooldown/recharge is imbalanced.

This change is unwarranted and I'd bet it's to bring warriors into their 'place' as they're 'too good' now.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I would posulate that given it can now be used in combat, Blizzard feels a stun on a 12 second cooldown is imbalanced.
    But it has a minimum range. So a warrior has to limit their effectiveness to use it on cd. In addition, it's only a 1.5 second stun. That all seems fair.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot, Obama.
    And thanks a lot PvP for shitting on my PvE and solo capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    But it has a minimum range. So a warrior has to limit their effectiveness to use it on cd. In addition, it's only a 1.5 second stun. That all seems fair.
    Against a ranged oponent, mininum range is largely irrelevent. Plus Heroic Leap.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Against a ranged oponent, mininum range is largely irrelevent. Plus Heroic Leap.
    Which is mainly used defensively and has a 45(?) second cooldown.

Why CHARGE ? this ability is an ICONIC warrior ability since the start.
    such a lame change. i rather see "slam now does 10% weapon damage" than the charge nerf

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    Why CHARGE ?
    It got out of hand lately with all the Warrior stuns. We're just receiving the bill now.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    It got out of hand lately with all the Warrior stuns. We're just receiving the bill now.
    Charge is 'getting out of hand'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Charge is 'getting out of hand'?
    more like warrior CC got out of hand as did many other classes. charge is just something they are trying to change before the Xpac.

I suppose there could be one pro to this;

Previously casters whom were casting would have their cast interrupted for 1.5secs.

Now, if they are charged and pummelled when caught casting they can be locked out for 4 secs in that school in addition to being rooted (depending on how responsive pummel is whilst charging).

I wonder what will happen to Warbringer. That talent really needs a little something extra.

This in PvE as well? Why the hell?

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what dr it is on now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Lol warriors whining about getting nerfed? don't worry you still have 20 more CCs while having insane burst

This is going to be a pain whenever you charge a mob that is not in range of the tank that holds its aggro. Its going to start turning and hitting dps left and right.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Equivocator View Post
    I suppose there could be one pro to this;

Previously casters whom were casting would have their cast interrupted for 1.5secs.

Now, if they are charged and pummelled when caught casting they can be locked out for 4 secs in that school in addition to being rooted (depending on how responsive pummel is whilst charging).

I wonder what will happen to Warbringer. That talent really needs a little something extra.
    Charge was EXCELLENT for stopping that heal/hex without you having to use pummel/shout. Now it roots which will be nothing special because anyone we'll charge to attack will be ham'd within two seconds anyway.

This is a terrible solution to a issue that doesn't exist for the spell.

If warrior CC is out of control, charge is NOT the place to start.