Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    20s cd for a 1.5 second stun isn't really that much seeing as how almost half of that is lost to travel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    knocks was changed to pins. So it reads -> Charge now pins a target to the ground, rooting the target (used to stun the target) for 1.5 seconds and generates 20 Rage.
    its not going to interrupt.
    Huh, well that sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Hurray, more pve utility down the drain, thanks pvp!
    There's no class in the game, that currently can pin down targets so effortlessly as warriors can, maybe only monks are easier.

It's probably a reason why warriors are so common these days, you face them literally every pvp arena you do.

So yeah I think it's a good chance for the PvP aspect, and will make NO difference for PvE.

As literally if you have good raiders, you'll never need to rely on the charge stun in the first place.

Plus you still have the best pve utility in the game (skull banner, rallying cry, demo banner, aoe interrupt, aoe stun, stormbolt stun).

The only thing I think they should do, if ur not specced into warbringer, reduce the cooldown of charge by a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    There's no class in the game, that currently can pin down targets so effortlessly as warriors can, maybe only monks are easier.
    Warriors are going to have some good uptime, but as far as peeling for your partner they aren't the best.

15+ Year Old Account

It's probably a reason why warriors are so common these days, you face them literally every pvp arena you do.

So yeah I think it's a good chance for the PvP aspect, and will make NO difference for PvE.

As literally if you have good raiders, you'll never need to rely on the charge stun in the first place.

Plus you still have the best pve utility in the game (skull banner, rallying cry, demo banner, aoe interrupt, aoe stun, stormbolt stun).

The only thing I think they should do, if ur not specced into warbringer, reduce the cooldown of charge by a few seconds.
    It's a 66% nerf in stunned casts when you're using Juggernaut. That is a huge deal for PvE when you have guarded casts on stunnable mobs. This should've been a PvP only change. I was already pretty angry when they "adjusted" Shockwave which had been the prot talent for years just to appease the crowds. I don't want more of my utility being taken away just because people are too shit to kite warriors.

It most certainly is a pve nerf. Listing what we still have doesn't change that. Also why should i have to lose dps to have any sort of pve cc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Which is mainly used defensively and has a 45(?) second cooldown.
    not if you use glyph of heroic leap it isnt 45 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueektheWeek View Post
    warriors complaining about a nerf, LOL!

20 second cd on 1.5 second stun... sure almost 10% stun up time from just charge seems fair.
    Yes, because it hasn't been like that since, you know, day 1...of the game.

Bad change only because it gives us less "ranged" utility. Focus charging a heal or a caster's burst is pretty big. That small interrupt raises the skill cap of the class, always has. You have to watch other targets and save it for the right time to use the interrupt well. A root gives us a tiny amount of peel but the stun was short enough and on a long enough cd to make it not op.

What they needed to do was look at the new stuff they gave that really is op, like disrupting shout. The thing I'm worried about most here is the fact that 90% of the time, rogues and druids are impossible to hit so we use charge to get a hamstring and an MS landed. If they plan on giving us the warbringer stun back to balance this change, why can't it wait? Instead we're left with just the bad change. People that are rejoicing are probably going to be in for a surprise when we're back to fucking 3 second stunning you every 20 sec, lol.

But I don't want to be constantly missing, getting dodged and parried when trying to hamstring and MS. Change needs to wait until they do something with the expertise and hit.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

what i dont get is that why cant they have a system where if there was a PvE change, then PvP wouldnt be affect vice versa. It is really getting on my nerfs when they do this to people's classes.... i dont play a warrior but there should be no reason for a pve player to suffer from a pvp perspective. Im probably not the only one who has a similar idea but something needs to change for not only war but to other classes

Quote Originally Posted by SqueektheWeek View Post
    warriors complaining about a nerf, LOL!

20 second cd on 1.5 second stun... sure almost 10% stun up time from just charge seems fair.
    If Warlocks got Fear removed they'd explode the forums.

If Rogues had Sap removed they'd explode the forums.

If Shamans had Hex removed they'd, well they're used to this kind of treatment anyway.

If Paladins had HoJ they'd explode the forums.

See why it's a big deal that charge is being ripped out of it's current incarnation and moved to a root?

10+ Year Old Account
    Make it only in PVP. Done

But wait, blizzard are too fucking lazy.

Took long enough, thank god warriors are starting to come back to earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    People act like charge stun is a new thing, meanwhile our old model had us charging and intercepting back to back. The only thing is now intercept is gone, charge is on a lower cd if you take Juggernaut, and we have some other cc. Shockwave as arms, a ranged version of throwdown and another interrupt. And I know it's hard to get used to the class being good, after all those years of easily shitting on it because we had no outs, no grip, fucking gcd on hamstring etc. Or you could just lol and jump our charge.

I'm honestly at this point looking at this like a buff, due to the 3 second stun being back. But they need to wait until they can make that change before they make this one.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I'm honestly at this point looking at this like a buff, due to the 3 second stun being back. But they need to wait until they can make that change before they make this one.
    If warbringer DRs, it will be awful. As I said before, having a stun dr on your gap closer is a terrible idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    If warbringer DRs, it will be awful. As I said before, having a stun dr on your gap closer is a terrible idea.
    And I simply can't imagine a 3s duration stun -not- sharing DR with other stuns. Warbringer is going to be kind of icky in both PVE and PVP for that reason.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroun View Post
    It most certainly is a pve nerf. Listing what we still have doesn't change that. Also why should i have to lose dps to have any sort of pve cc
    I'm pretty sure it's not a pve nerf. You generally only use charge to move around, not really to go stunning an add in Africa.

A minor pve convenience removed at most, but definitely will it not impact raids, your movement or your output.

Plus this nerf is in line with the cc removal of WoD, it's not only going to happen to warriors, all classes will lose a cc or 2.

I'm pretty sure it's not a pve nerf. You generally only use charge to move around, not really to go stunning an add in Africa.

A minor pve convenience removed at most, but definitely will it not impact raids, your movement or your output.

Plus this nerf is in line with the cc removal of WoD, it's not only going to happen to warriors, all classes will lose a cc or 2.
    Losing charge as a potential interrupt is a definitive pve nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    If Warlocks got Fear removed they'd explode the forums.

If Rogues had Sap removed they'd explode the forums.

If Shamans had Hex removed they'd, well they're used to this kind of treatment anyway.

If Paladins had HoJ they'd explode the forums.

See why it's a big deal that charge is being ripped out of it's current incarnation and moved to a root?
    You can't really compare stuns with cc that breaks under damage, it's like comparing apples and pears.

I think rogues would complain far more if garrote is removed, which currently is on the table, (all remaining blanket silences).

Holy paladins will also lose their stun, becomes prot/ret only cc, they get repentance in exchange though, which will be removed from ret/prot.
    Not to mention the fear talent is removed aswell, so are warriors really gonna cry about one of their lazy cc spells being altered?

15+ Year Old Account

Please stop talking out of your ass, it's pretty clear by your post areas and post history you play a hunter that complains about CC. Leave the fine grain discussion about the unwarranted nerf of a basic ability up to the people who actually play the class thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Losing charge as a potential interrupt is a definitive pve nerf.
    Unless it's a boss because they are immune.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi