Poll: Least Favorite class to level?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Poll: What is the most Tedious Class to level?

OK please cooperate

With the free level 90 boost coming soon, I'm trying to figure out which class is the most tedious to level, so I can boost that class and leave the funner classes to level normally.?

imo, priest. never made it past 33 or so lol but that was years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    any ranged. mobs plz bring loots to me, thank you.

Paladin is my pick.

Deleted
    I found priest to kill mobs too slowly without heirlooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock, Priest, Mage...in my most humble opinion. Warlock definitely number one.

Surprised by the folks saying Paladin...there is a stretch where it's a bit tedious..but it's pretty fun pulling groups and rolling on for most levels, in my experience anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermane View Post
    Warlock, Priest, Mage...in my most humble opinion. Warlock definitely number one.

Surprised by the folks saying Paladin...there is a stretch where it's a bit tedious..but it's pretty fun pulling groups and rolling on for most levels, in my experience anyway.
    Warlock as demo was super easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, the highest i've ever leveled one was about level 36.

Maybe its just me, but I'd say warlock. I've lvld every class to atleast 75 except lock. I just can't seem to get them past 20. I curently have at 90 2 shamans, a paladin, hunter, dk , and monk. And then the other classes between 80-89 currently or I've deleted them. So yeah warlock certainly for me.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Priest and rogue, but somehow i managed to get my rogue to 90
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Rogues. I finally decided to bite the bullet and level one to max. I made him 2 months ago and he's only level 8... God they're such a boring class.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Rogue. Had one at 90 but deleted it to transfer one of my characters from another realm with some gold... don't know what I was thinking. Got to like L25 on my replacement before I found out about the L90 boost in WoD, so now I'm just waiting for that rather than level it normally again.

rouges. for an overpowdered class, they take too long to level up, and you have to take everything slowly, sap and blind stuff, take one mob at a time, et cetera. they die too easily if you take more than one mob at once.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Priest. Warlock close behind. Mages are pretty tedious for me too, especially without heirlooms. Never got one past level 30.

I always found Paladins to be fun to level, and Rogues are useful with sprint/burst of speed and stealth/vanish.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Rogue. Rogue is just eeeeeeeeek to level.

Deleted
    rogue without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Rogues. I finally decided to bite the bullet and level one to max. I made him 2 months ago and he's only level 8... God they're such a boring class.
    Yeah, it's totally fair to judge a class after 8 levels...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I've tried all of them to a reasonable enough extent, though going with Paladin based on the fact that I've tried a friend's (agreed to help get her caught back up to me in level) and found it rather annoying.

How is my Rogue class winning this?? lol Ah well, it takes a certain kind, their play style suits me, I do good with them. (I mean come on, I was blazing ahead of the Pally... lol granted she isn't the best Pally.)
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-02-11 at 02:36 AM.

Not sure about now, but priest definitely used to be the most tedious. Especially back when they had terrible mana issues, it was such a grind.