Deleted

Cross countries queues ?

So, dungeon queues and LFR are getting very long to join, especially on lvling, and it will get worse when paid boost to 90 will be out.
    Since almost everyone is able to speak enough of english to communicate in a 5 man/LFR (Which is rarely necessary anyway), why don't Blizzard allow us to enter a dungeon/LFR with peoples from other countries ?
    Some games such as League of Legends shown us that language is no longer a barrier.
    It would drastically shorten the queues, especially for european servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me you really don't want this.

If I had the option of paying an extra $15 a month to not be queued with anyone from a Brazilian or Latin realm, I would pay it without a second thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

If I had the option of paying an extra $15 a month to not be queued with anyone from a Brazilian or Latin realm, I would pay it without a second thought.
    Completely agree. It's really not worth it. Cross faction first, please >.>

It doesnt work as well as you'd think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

Well I don't have any problem with my british and german neighbours.
    I often get to say nearly xenophobic things about spanish and portuguese peoples on online game but I'm totally exagerating about it. I'd rather queue with em than waiting as long as it is now to enter a dungeon.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-02-01 at 09:12 AM.