Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Holy shit look at that monk, his gut is rupturing his clothes, that is more disgusting than most of the Plague Marine artwork.
    Aaaaah go drink some tea.

Its an awesome art piece, and gives me a reminder of why i love monks so much, its like an example of how you don't need the thickest, heaviest or shiniest armor or weapons, all you need in your inner awareness and strength of body and mind, and you can kick ass more then the heaviest weapon wielding jackhole.
    #boycottchina

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the only reason Charge stunned in the first place was so the mob would stay still while you ran to it. This change allows it to function how it was intended. And if you want an Intercept style stun (3 seconds) you can spec into it! Personally, I still really love the mobility that Double Time provides. See, now that's good talent design. That's probably the only tier they got right with Warrior talents. I really hope they do a revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Those on rp realms are getting screwed. No connections at all for any of them and a lot of those servers are as dead as can be.
    Kirin Tor and Steamwheedle Cartel (6-Feb)
    Farstriders and Silver Hand (13-Feb)
    Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune (after 13-Feb)
    Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade (after 13-Feb)

So about no RP realm connections...looks like about half of the RP servers will be connected within a few weeks. I guess you must not be familiar with all the RP realms. Don't worry, yours will eventually be connected.

People still roleplay in WoW? Don't mean this to troll or anything but with allot of EU servers being dead i could see trying to RP being very hard when there is no one to RP with. Have most RPers not jumped ship and gave up in RPing? To little to late?

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    FoN don't really need a buff for boomkin, honestly. If you use them correctly, they are perfectly fine.
    Agreed, if anything they need to fix its AI. Damage wise they are pretty close to everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    boomkin
    But it's Moonkin.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackquill View Post
    They already are on the same DR lol
    charge is not on the same dr with sb and sw, non-wb charge has it's on dr category

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Its really not overpowered since now we have to spec into EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR STUNS when a lot of classes that have had them added recently get them baseline.
    You don't think it's overpowered that you can spec for four stuns?

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    It is definitively the right way: the charge-stun is one of the most problematic things on warriors: not only that you are extremely mobile: with the 2-charges-talent you can interrupt casts up to 4 times in a row.

Iconic warrior ability; nice words when you simply want to say: i want to stay overpowered. Even now warrior is very strong: and you can complain when you were nerfed like shadow priests were.

Also: if you want the stun, you can spec it.
    every class has had its ups and downs throughout this expansion. you might think its crazy, but 5.1-5.2 warriors were at the bottom of the barrel, and spriests were apart of the best 3s comp, best being god comp(mage,spriest,rdruid).

im not defending warriors now, i just think its ridiculous to make a statement like that when most classes have seen some spotlight throughout the exp

honestly i feel like this seems to be a bandaid fix for the charge specializations. they cant really do anything with war bringer for pvp since not alot of people thought it was any good, so they change the originals mechanics to force people to choose warbringer for the charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    It is definitively the right way: the charge-stun is one of the most problematic things on warriors: not only that you are extremely mobile: with the 2-charges-talent you can interrupt casts up to 4 times in a row.

Iconic warrior ability; nice words when you simply want to say: i want to stay overpowered. Even now warrior is very strong: and you can complain when you were nerfed like shadow priests were.

Also: if you want the stun, you can spec it.
    I feel like you've never played warrior. Double time gives you 2 charges initially, but after you expend them, every single recharge for a single use is on a 20 second recast. As another poster mentioned, 5.1 and 5.2 were pretty bad for warriors, as was the entirety of cataclysm, but hey, let's just call classes we don't understand overpowered instead of learning how they work.

For instance, Charge has a minimum range, and can easily be LOSed. Furthermore, what's the fourth interrupt? Shockwave? Stormbolt? Both of those have to be specced into, Stormbolt at the cost of losing Avatar or Bloodbath, Shockwave at the cost of losing Bladestorm or (lol) Dragon Roar. Also, the only TRUE interrupt that actually causes lockout for Warriors is pummel.

Charging Paladins is gonna suck now, lol.

Shadow Priests though, definitely need a buff. I'd say they are probably the weakest PVP class in the game right now. They have dispersion and that's it, not many defensive options (though if left to their devices, they can still do a ton of damage).

They should've just put Charge back on DR. That way I could still use it to interrupt caster mobs in raids whereas in PVP it cannot be used to keep someone chain stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I think the only reason Charge stunned in the first place was so the mob would stay still while you ran to it. This change allows it to function how it was intended. And if you want an Intercept style stun (3 seconds) you can spec into it! Personally, I still really love the mobility that Double Time provides. See, now that's good talent design. That's probably the only tier they got right with Warrior talents. I really hope they do a revamp.
    I'm pretty sure charge stunned in the first place because, along with the knockdown animation, scientifically, momentum would induce such an occurrence. Hamstring rooting makes sense. You get popped in the leg and you find yourself immobilized as you react to such pain. Root from charge? Okay...

Deleted
    I really enjoy how they destroy the realm communities after the "guild erase". A really good move to lose more subs. Well done!
    I hate those people with "xy-realm" name. I read the Critical WoW Insider webpage andthere is a graph, it's really funny how much work they do in the "Ingame Shop" instead of the content.
    FUN FACT: They will sell less new expasions than what they have ever made. ^^
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2014-02-02 at 01:50 PM.

As someone who plays on Hydraxis, that pairing doesn't make any sense. A slightly alliance server with a heavy alliance server? Maybe they don't really look at that when it comes to PvE realms, but I don't see how this really fixes anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why were those Warlock related tweets included in this post? Celestalon's responses were already obvious to any Warlock with half a brain. Those who tweeted at him claiming the Imp is limited by time and not energy are bad and should feel bad.

I was waiting for them to merge Medivh (US) before I resubbed. The Horde pop there is unbearably boring. I should have assumed they were going to keep the population imbalance during the merge, but I was still hopeful. Bummer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    People still roleplay in WoW? Don't mean this to troll or anything but with allot of EU servers being dead i could see trying to RP being very hard when there is no one to RP with. Have most RPers not jumped ship and gave up in RPing? To little to late?
    people do, but mists was a bit of a killer in the rp department, nobody wants to rp all day with the theme of pandas, since it pulls away from themes of any other race.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    After having just installed an asus M5a97 R2.0 mobo in my computer over this weekend I have to advice a warning to anyone installing windows 7 on it. It has compatibility issues with hardware and will freeze most likely during the "windows is setting up your computer for first time use" screen. To fix this you have to access the device manager in safe mode and disable devices. Look up exactly how to do it or note me and I'll explain in more detail.