Deleted

RoO from Raid Finder

Is it any better than Raid Finder or Normal Trinkets from SoO? I won't be be doing normal or better ToT any time soon.

edit: words
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2014-02-01 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main portion of the RoO trinket that makes it so good with feral stays mostly the same with Ilvl. So yea, LFR RoO is better then everything but LFR Assurance last I checked. Not sure on the normal, I think you have to have normal RoO for it to be better then a few normal SoO trinkets.

Also, you can use the oQueue addon to find groups for normal, and even heroic ToT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Thing is I noticed it's possible it's exaggerated by some ToT veterans for the very use it is supposed to be good for. Namely, I noticed it may give a ~50% advantage on a rip just from its effect but wait a minute, the higher ilevel siegcrafter trinket may do something similar for a few seconds and in addition for other flat effects it might net to be more powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of the arcane mage trinket from sinestra in cata (I was a mage). We were spammed all day long how it is superior for anything and it turns out even the worst newer trinkets were superior and it only had a limited use in spine heroic and even that was debatable.
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2014-02-01 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    Thing is I noticed it's possible it's exaggerated by some ToT veterans for the very use it is supposed to be good for. Namely, I noticed it may give a ~50% advantage on a rip just from its effect but wait a minute, the higher ilevel siegcrafter trinket may do something similar for a few seconds and in addition for other flat effects it might net to be more powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of the arcane mage trinket from sinestra in cata (I was a mage). We were spammed all day long how it is superior for anything and it turns out even the worst newer trinkets were superior and it only had a limited use in spine heroic and even that was debatable.
    Problem with siegecrafter is you need to be lucky to get the full effect, while you most times will be able to get the empowered rip up with roro.
    Besides, roro gets better the better gear you have, unlike siegecrafters. Why you take one of the worse trinkets and try to compare it, i don't understand :P
    Not maining feral currently, so take it with a grain of salt, but i'm pretty certain that hammocks/roro, is bis trinkets. I just sim it, and it wins.
    Mind you. The lfr version probably lose to hc version of hammock/asurance, but not on the computer where i can test that.
    Last edited by Terridon; 2014-02-02 at 12:03 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

LFR RoR proc uptime is low, not worth to use it and waste stats reforging , when you have a better option

Flex/Normal SoO > LFR RoR. Might be one or two SoO LFR trinkets that are comparable but it's probably a wash by 1k-3k dps and the RoR has a greater risk of not being used ideally.