Poll: Which faction leader do you think will become the next raid boss?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Which faction leader do you think is most likely to become the next raid boss?

Title says it all. Yes, we have just had Garrosh in SoO, but if we waited an adequate length (I've no idea how many expansions that should be; maybe 1-2) who do you think should be de-throned from their position? For myself, I'd go for Sylvanas or Gallywix. The former is steadily becoming the Lich Queen, and if we had a lot of focus on her during an expansion, then hopefully I'd like to find out what the hell is lurking under Tirisfal.
    As for Gallywix, he's a greedy asshole who cares more for business/money than he does for the welfare of his race. The sooner his throat is slit and someone takes over (like Donais), I'd be happy. The idea that Goblins are just a one-note race that care about money and engineering is annoying. Give them some character development.

Note: I didn't add Jaina as she isn't a faction leader.

But what is your logical choice? Please explain why so I can read all your interesting theories!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    I'm going to say Sylvanas, she's clearly being set up to become the Lich Queen. Gallywix hasn't featured enough to be a boss imo, and lately he's been portrayed in a slightly more positive light (at the end of SoO and in the Blank Scroll). I think they're trying to "redeem" him to a small degree at least.

Deleted
    Hopefully there won't be another faction leader that goes bad.

But if I had to say I'd say Jaina or Sylvannas.

Sylvanas is the easy answer. Even in SoO, she didn't seem to care about Lor'themars life at all and would be glad to ressurect him as an undead. And when you talk to her after Garrosh, she wasn't too happy with Vol'jin being warchief, and that she wouldn't obey him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sylvanus is EVUL becus She KEElz innocnt peple. We must keel her so she no longer evil in horde no more.

Deleted
    Note: I didn't add Jaina as she isn't a faction leader.
    Strictly taken: You are wrong. She is now the leader of the Kirin Tor.

Deleted
    Corrupted/Mind-controlled Velen. Either at the end of WoD or after we get to Argus and something nasty gets hold of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy: Slyvanas. But I hope no faction leader gets to be a raid boss. Unless they build it up really really good. I could see Anduin though if he keeps on getting stronger.

I voted Velen. Seems a bit ludricous, but if you think of it this way. In WoD, Velen could be so mad and angerstruck at the orcs that he wouldn't care who they were affiliated with, i.e he may be a Horde boss as he views the Horde as just a branch of the Iron Horde, and the Alliance would face Sylvanas maybe? Food for thought.
    RNG. The Numbers are dark and full of terrors.

Going with Varian as I could possibly see the idea of the Fel alliance on alternate azeroth as next xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrax View Post
    I voted Velen. Seems a bit ludricous, but if you think of it this way. In WoD, Velen could be so mad and angerstruck at the orcs that he wouldn't care who they were affiliated with, i.e he may be a Horde boss as he views the Horde as just a branch of the Iron Horde, and the Alliance would face Sylvanas maybe? Food for thought.
    I can't see Velen as the type of character to become "evil" through anger. Jaina maybe, but not Velen.

Personally I don't want to see any. I think we've had enough drama between faction leaders lately to hold it off for a while.