Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    your best bet is wait until 2.3 as I believe that is when they are releasing Golden Saucer
    Sadly it's beign postponed for furter development and testing so it won't be in 2.3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40grW3ZhbU8

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    if it is a good game then why should they drop the sub? I like the game as well and I think the sub is worth every penny even if I don't play it full time.

they are working on quite some patches as well.

Actually now that I am hearing some good things about the controller I am considering buyng the ps3 version as well to simply get it unlocked on my account so I can do some chill things on that instead (crafting/gathering)
    Heard you can upgrade to ps4 for free till the end of this year.
    This is how I feel; FFXIV is the only game on the market I feel is worth a sub now personally.

If you're going to raid then yea. Serious raiding in FFXIV is amazing. Outside of that I could see it getting boring very very quickly.
    If you aren't into raiding; but like gathering and crafting, then FFXIV is still quite viable because it involves much more player interaction than most other games.

They really put in some effort with the revamp of the game and it, for me, is truly worth it when I can put the time in to make a sub based game worth it for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    I played both and the console version has horrible controls.
    Controls comes very much down to preference. I have played on PC both with gamepad and keyboard/mouse, and I found neither of the control sets horrible.
    "You can cut our wings but we will always remember what it was like to fly!"
    #nogg-aholic