Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Joke Expansion Announcement: Winds of Murlockia

The completely real and not at all made up 6th expansion to World of Warcraft has finally been announced...before the 5th one has even come out...pretty weird timing, but look, new features!

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hg0EVo1KA

Pretty funny have to say! GJ.

Looks better than WoD.

Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    10/10 would play
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

lol epic i think thats how half the mmo-c community see's WoW anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh... jokes were a bit overdone.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done Griff. Very funny.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Griffter.

I know you like to post the videos here, though I think it'll benefit you more to make an overall topic than a new thread pr. video. Might make it easier for people to know where to go for you guys.

Else, quite well done for this one.. I sorta.. Am going to get flamed but.. I know practically it wouldn't be good, but would love to see a 72 hour raid.. just once, hahaha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Else, quite well done for this one.. I sorta.. Am going to get flamed but.. I know practically it wouldn't be good, but would love to see a 72 hour raid.. just once, hahaha.
    Original AV says hi!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elegorn View Post
    Original AV says hi!
    Original AV doesn't have to say 'Hi', seen it at own hand. Though, never found AV as attention needing as a raid of same length would be. Only 'oh shit' moment was when you stood right on the summon spot. But back to the topic, and no need for PvP off-jibbering.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Made me laugh, well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    won't lie, this gave me a case of the grins.
    #boycottchina

About as unfunny as the last one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a joke expansion too. I haven't decided on a name for the expansion yet but it will feature:

- Adventure Guide: Leveling/questing is difficult and people are getting lost, so this NEEDS to happen.
    - Buy Level 90: Alright fine, we get it.. leveling sucks, let's just let people buy 90.
    - New Dungeons/Raids: My expansion will features TONS of new dungeons and raids! *whispers* 6 dungeons and 2 raids.
    - New Character Models: Finally! These character model updates will be released!
    Ahem.. or they'll be released slowly throughout the expansion to make you all think we're taking our time on them when in fact we're just trying to gate them to keep subs interested.
    - Easy Stats: Yes! Reforging and gemming to find a hit cap was extremely difficult. Even AskMrRobot was confusing as hell to read, so we've implemented teritary stats where you basically just need to know your main core stat.

I hope my expansion will bring subs back who left because Blizzard is turning into EA and making the game too easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    11/10 would play.

Quote Originally Posted by elegorn View Post
    Original AV says hi!
    I hear, somewhere out there, there's a server that couldn't be reset and that first AV is still going.

Deleted
    Nice video, but not really funny. Old jokes and the voice acting is beyond boring.

Work on the voice acting a bit and it won't be so awkward to watch.

Wowcrendor has lost a lot of quality lately, but if you watch his videos you'll notice that he puts effort into the voices he does and he lives into them.

I've watched funnier colorectal cancer awareness ads.