Couple boomie questions

1- do treants only scale with trinket/buff procs if you cast them while they are active or will treants still benefit if the procs come up while they are out?
    2- on a single target fight..should i wait until trinket/buff procs come up to use starfall even if that means casting it uneclipsed or should i just cast it as soon as i hit lunar eclipse?
    3- during celestial alignment..at what point during CA should I recast starfall?

Deleted
    1 - They update every few seconds, not instant but they do check your stats every now and then.
    2 - Single target you always want to use it in lunar eclipse.
    3 - When the previous starfall runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    1 - They update every few seconds, not instant but they do check your stats every now and then.
    2 - Single target you always want to use it in lunar eclipse.
    3 - When the previous starfall runs out.
    isn't it worth delaying and using starfall uneclipsed if i have an add phase coming up and my lunar eclipse won't last that long?

Deleted
    yes, if you can hit 2 targets with starfall that is more important than using it during eclipse.

Deleted
    Am I missing something? Starfall resets when you enter lunar - so using it there should be pretty selfexplanatory. You should never be in limbo/solar and have it off cd, and even if you do just use it anyways? Waiting for lunar means you lose out on that starfall.

Sorry if im missing something blatantly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    1- do treants only scale with trinket/buff procs if you cast them while they are active or will treants still benefit if the procs come up while they are out?
    2- on a single target fight..should i wait until trinket/buff procs come up to use starfall even if that means casting it uneclipsed or should i just cast it as soon as i hit lunar eclipse?
    3- during celestial alignment..at what point during CA should I recast starfall?
    1. They scale dynamicly each time they launch a bolt and aren't affected by eclipse even if they deal nature damage.
    2. If you can't delay it for your cooldowns or delay it to use it on 2 targets then you should use it in lunar.
    3. After the first one expire if you start in solar. After the first one expire except if you can delay it for 2+ targets if you start in lunar. Remember that starfall isn't affected by your haste buffs so don't be blind by these buffs while taking your decision. But to be honest, you will hardly notice it if you don't take this into consideration and just always pop it once the other one is over.