Question Looking to upgrade WoW build. Advice please!

So I am looking at upgrading a few parts of my computer to accommodate 25 man raiding in WoW. I have a stock (I know, I know. it was a graduation gift a few years ago) HPE410y. I run 50+ fps most of the time, but certain fights I have been inhibited with dips as low as 5fps. RAM is fine at 8GB DDR3. I think my main issues are my GPU and CPU. It has an AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7ghz (not overclocked, don't think I have an option for it as it's a stock HP) and my GPU is an ATI Radeon HD5570.

Here's where I need advice - I know a CPU upgrade would be very helpful, but I only have an AM3 slot so not sure any of those would be a big enough upgrade to warrant buying them. I don't wanna pay for a GPU that will be bottlenecked by my CPU but I'd like to get the best I can handle without breaking the bank. I know I will probably also need a new PSU when I upgrade my GPU as my current one is only 300w.

Also, if I don't spend a lot on those upgrades I am considering getting a new monitor, preferably IPS.

Suggestions please!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm missing a budget, mister :P

I would suggest getting new CPU, mobo, GPU and PSU -_-

It's simple, if you currently have GPU at 100% all the time - upgrade GPU. If you have GPU less than 100% usage, upgrade CPU.

I was using 5570 card until November last year, I was doing 25mans at 20-30FPS on some custom medium settings.
    PM me weird stuff :3

I would like to just build my own pc really but don't have the money for it right now. My budget is a bit flexible but looking around $300 probably. My settings certainly don't have to be on ultra or anything like that. And honestly I'm not an expert on this stuff, I'd have to see what my GPU is at. My concern with upgrading CPU is that I can't get anything higher than 3.3ghz (AM3 only)which isn't much of an upgrade without getting a new mobi and don't have the money to do that. Not would I, I would just go ahead and build a rig.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i3-4330 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($132.97 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: ASRock H81M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($49.99 @ Microcenter)
    Video Card: PNY GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Video Card ($109.99 @ Microcenter)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($19.99 @ Microcenter)
    Total: $312.94
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-03 07:19 EST-0500)
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgon View Post
    I would like to just build my own pc really but don't have the money for it right now. My budget is a bit flexible but looking around $300 probably. My settings certainly don't have to be on ultra or anything like that. And honestly I'm not an expert on this stuff, I'd have to see what my GPU is at. My concern with upgrading CPU is that I can't get anything higher than 3.3ghz (AM3 only)which isn't much of an upgrade without getting a new mobi and don't have the money to do that. Not would I, I would just go ahead and build a rig.
    What @Fluorescent0 suggested, really
    I just want to suggest for the same price to get http://pcpartpicker.com/part/powerco...x77901gbd5dhoc
    HD7790 OC is compareable to GTX 650 TI Boost, so it is better than 650TI non boost. Also AMD needs lets Watts.
    And that PSU price seems fishy.
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2014-02-03 at 01:12 PM.
    PM me weird stuff :3