Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Do you expect big balance changes for season 15? Or will they wait untill WoD?

There are some changes announced already, but nothing that's really changing the power balance in PvP so far.

Do you think Blizzard will come with changes that have a bigger impact for season 15?
    Or will they leave it mostly as it is and safe it for WoD?

Deleted
    I think we have to wait how the new gear is gonna work out.. Me as sub rogue, well I'm looking forward to the extra agility

Deleted
    Blizzard already knows how classes scale with future gears.

No big balance changes. Yes, they will wait for WoD.

15+ Year Old Account
    My best guess is that they will test out "stuff" and if it work, do it again/better in WoD
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

With the amount of Warrior QQ over the Charge nerf, I think they'll probably end up reverting that change.

I'd really like them to lower Ascendance's damage, and put it back into our other abilities... it's as if Stormblast hits like a truck, but once you're not ascended anymore you hit like a wet fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    My best guess is that they will test out "stuff" and if it work, do it again/better in WoD
    Hmm I'm not sure on this but I can take that line of thought and twist it slightly to "fixing pvp" - the PvE race is over. And has been for a while. As long as there's nothing massively broken, this is their chance to make things slightly nicer for pvpers.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuditea View Post
    you hit like a wet fish.
    Never heard that one before...like a wet fish?

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    Like a damn Magikarp.

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    Maybe he meant dry fish

We'll see minor tweaks. It'll be a lot like this season but with some of the strong classes brought down a tiny bit, and some of the weaker classes brought up. Don't expect any major class or balance changes until WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Maybe he meant dry fish

A dry fish would harden and become actually good at being a blunt instrument. The context of the saying implies that if you hit something with a wet fish it will simply be too limp to be effective as a blunt instrument and as such is a popular saying implying that something is useless at its intended purpose.

Deleted
    Having played wow since vanilla, I have come to the conclusion that you should never expect anything from blizzard, otherwise you will be sorely disappointed...

I doubt they change very much for 15.

im your class isnt that strong is going to stay that way.

If I had to guess I'd say that not much will change (even though things should), and I'll also say that damage is going to be absolutely absurd. Hunters, Mages, Rogues, are all going to do such stupid damage it'll be nearly unhealable.

No big changes expected. Time to dust off the Warrior.

Nothing will change...

Warrior, Mage and Hunter will stay really strong with the new gear, as they scale damn good with better gear... Maybe we'll see more Rogues above 2.2k rating, as they also scale pretty well with new better gear, but Warrior, Mage and Hunter will still stay at the top, and they will do that until patch 6.0 goes live. After that, who knows.

Deleted
    Don't expect much for season 15, they never do any really big overhauls.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the next season isn't way better than this (this was easily the worst I've experienced) then I'll be on my way out.

This is not a "i'm quitting if" post, or a threat to quit, it's just fact.

If 5.4.7 doesn't make PVP enjoyable again, then I guess I'll find a game where I can have fun in PVP.
    Perhaps SWTOR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    We'll see minor tweaks. It'll be a lot like this season but with some of the strong classes brought down a tiny bit, and some of the weaker classes brought up. Don't expect any major class or balance changes until WoD.
    Think Spriest will finally be brought up to standards?

Right now we're one of the worst DPS specs to bring for anything but 3v3.