Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Well they are changing hotw so balance is getting nerfed.
    Yeah, better nerf those Balance druids. They are so much more Op than Frost Mages, Arms warriors, Unholy Dk's, Hunters, Warlocks and almost every other class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not like i want to do arena on my ret or anything ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    There are some changes announced already, but nothing that's really changing the power balance in PvP so far.

Do you think Blizzard will come with changes that have a bigger impact for season 15?
    Or will they leave it mostly as it is and safe it for WoD?
    I believe They will leave it mostly as it is

The latest PTR build is a release candidate so it looks like that's all the changes we'll see until WOD. Lol....

Because there's hardly any changes, the game is going to feel like it's dragging out this season.. Regardless if they nerfed or buffed my class, every season felt new because of new mechanics to other classes which made the game feel "fresh" at the start of a tier. But now since there's basically nothing, it's going to suck and feel like Dragon Soul's season..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    If they have double reflect, they dont have a root break. So they dont have double reflect. That nerf already went through.
    There are plenty of comps where having a double reflect is better than having yet another root break. Bladestorm is a 60s root break, trinket is a 2m root break, safeguard is a 30s root break, avatar is a 3m root break - am I missing one? That's a lot of personal root break cooldowns - in addition to breaking roots by using spell reflects to reflect them - or you know... having a healer dispel you, or freedom you, or windwalk you, or root/tendril your enemies in melee range of you, or grip you, or etc.

Historically, roots were the counter that culled the warrior herd from overpopulating (*cough* like now *cough*) - but lately warriors (and their most synergistic partners) almost passively pulse root breaks without even thinking about it. I think you could completely stand to loss double reflect - it wouldn't even make a huge difference in warrior rep.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-02-12 at 05:55 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    There are plenty of comps where having a double reflect is better than having yet another root break. Bladestorm is a 60s root break, trinket is a 2m root break, safeguard is a 30s root break, avatar is a 3m root break - am I missing one? That's a lot of personal root break cooldowns - in addition to breaking roots by using spell reflects to reflect them - or you know... having a healer dispel you, or freedom you, or windwalk you, or root/tendril your enemies in melee range of you, or grip you, or etc.

Historically, roots were the counter that culled the warrior herd from overpopulating (*cough* like now *cough*) - but lately warriors (and their most synergistic partners) almost passively pulse root breaks without even thinking about it. I think you could completely stand to loss double reflect - it wouldn't even make a huge difference in warrior rep.
    Assuming you wont use your pvp trinket on a root, if you are running a stun spec as war of which most do you have 0 personal rootbreaks without safeguard. None of the important roots can really be reflected also. All of the rootbreaks are talent choices so its really a choice whether or not you can. Against any mage or hunter team (see EVERY TEAM) safeguard is pretty much required or you will be sitting in chain roots for days and your healer might not have time to dispel them especially against a hunter (see 900 instant ccs). Only teams where I could see MSR is running with either a ret/holy pally or with an enh shammy. Hunters generally need their freedom but giving it to their warrior can work if the other team doesn't realize and switch.

I agree with you that roots countered warriors and now they don't as much, its just part of the package that makes warriors easy to play hence overpopulation. Honestly wars aren't even that bad to deal with unless played very well, hunters and rogues are much more ridiculous imo.

Really waiting to see something like this: Wyvern sting replaces freezing trap. Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds. Shares DR with sheeps (like it does now) and now scatter shot also. So they still keep their garbage instant ranged cc but can't chain it off a trap and now poison dispellable. Very reasonable imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

They already put off the Charge change until WoD so I'd have to say no.

And that wasn't even a big change (despite how many Warrior tears were shed over it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.