Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    It is indeed, the only thing that should be changed would be smart heals as you can't actually control that. Everything else is just circumstantial.
    Fixed that. Not sure that it is the fault of the person becoming flagged for being lured in by someone who is just bored enough to jump into the line of fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Don't worry about it. I just reported him and won't bother to reply anymore.
    Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Started out friendly and ended up not-so-much. Honestly, I like your replies as they are pretty spot on with my own.

10+ Year Old Account
    A great example I had was doing the 'Crushing the Crown' daily in Uldum. Like most people, I stand in one spot and tag the same 3-4 mobs, I was just tab targeting each there was an NE who was targeting the same one of one of the 4, but that is neither here nor there. What is the point, was this dumb ass Pandaren monk who flagged and was running around the whole area. I tried to avoid him, but accidentally tabbed to him while I spammed ice lance on my 3 mobs. As soon as I did it I was like 'oh shit' because my poor little alt Mage is under 400k and this guy was over 600k HP. As soon as I flagged I moved away, but he chased me down, and as soon as he got to me, I just stopped and did nothing. I just got back to my corpse, and ressed and mounted up, and flew up high enough to not be targeted and waited to unflag. I actually hopped over to an alli alt and asked why he was flagged, because other than running around the whole area, and killing me, he obviously wasn't trying to grief anybody, and unflagged shortly after. When I asked, he said 'a Mage pet targeted me' my reply, was 'that is impossible, you had to flag first' he replied 'ight, well, whatever'. He was obviously oblivious to flagging himself, but took the chance to kill me none the less.

On topic: I would like a warning when entering a zone that auto flags you, like flying near Wintersgrasp. I understand going anywhere near say Stormwind, but WG is just a pain in the ass, since it is in the middle of the map, and an obvious path for a straight shot to Borean Tundra and Sholazar Basin. There should just be an invisible barrier that you cannot pass, unless you are flagged, the same way I cannot run in a dungeon at below the level, it prevents me from crossing the zone, or a dome above it, if I am not flagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting killed once is one thing, getting camped is another. I feel like most people who cry about getting killed never even try to fight back! Even though I PvE if I'm flagged and it's 1v1 I will attack and defend myself, never do I just stand there and be like "ugh this is so stupid"

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    On topic: I would like a warning when entering a zone that auto flags you, like flying near Wintersgrasp. I understand going anywhere near say Stormwind, but WG is just a pain in the ass, since it is in the middle of the map, and an obvious path for a straight shot to Borean Tundra and Sholazar Basin. There should just be an invisible barrier that you cannot pass, unless you are flagged, the same way I cannot run in a dungeon at below the level, it prevents me from crossing the zone, or a dome above it, if I am not flagged.
    Wintergrasp should be instanced like Zul Gurub. Then you can fly over it any time you like, or gather resources there and never have to be flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Wintergrasp should be instanced like Zul Gurub. Then you can fly over it any time you like, or gather resources there and never have to be flagged.
    That, or you could have a warning that continuing to fly over Wintergrasp will flag you for PvP, and you have an option to leave immediately. To avoid resource-grab abusing (since after all, the whole point of resources in the PvP areas is for people to fight over) you could make gathering any node an instant flag (so basically akin to "Yes, I'd like to flag and stay in WG").

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cafua View Post
    Getting killed once is one thing, getting camped is another. I feel like most people who cry about getting killed never even try to fight back! Even though I PvE if I'm flagged and it's 1v1 I will attack and defend myself, never do I just stand there and be like "ugh this is so stupid"
    If you're geared it works well. At your monk's gear against a heroic geared toon, your best bet is to try to run away. Otherwise for a geared person to camp you, if you tried to fight you'd pretty much lose on that.