Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Speak for yourself, why don't ya ?
    My favourite pandaren is Evie stormstout. Mostly because she is dead, and i love attending funerals.
    Mmmmm~ Hatred is strong in this one. Delicious.

Probably not unfortunately. I hope they implement some kind of Draenor equivalent of the Lorewalkers though, think how cool that would be with Draenor lore!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Speak for yourself, why don't ya ?
    My favourite pandaren is Evie stormstout. Mostly because she is dead, and i love attending funerals.
    fiend!...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    I don't see why it doesn't make sense they'd go there. Both are archaeologists/historians, and would jump at the chance to go to a place like Draenor and time travel. It's like asking a paeleontologist if they want to see a living dinosaur.

I'd much rather Blizzard further old characters than create new ones to fit the exact same role, when there's no reason to.
    Same role, different personality. I like variety, and I like these small NPCs. Taylor, Budd and his crew, the IV:7 and several that were added in Cataclysm. Those adventurers won't become faction leaders or final bosses, but the way they befriend our playable characters sets them for emotional response from the players when they meet them, save them or see them die/turn evil.

But, of course, we're talking about an MMO where people rush through quests and completely ignore the story and then complain about it not being enough RPG for their taste.

God I hope not. Getting handed quests by Winnie the Pooh isn't exactly the fantasy immersion I strive for when I play WoW.

Cho's voice has guided me all my life. I hope it can be continued.

Deleted
    I would love to see him brutally murdered. Like a situation when he travels to draenor to tell stories and shit, but he pisses one of orcs after being try-hard friendly.
    So the orc is like "Your story.. /puts sunglasses, ends now !!!" And guts him, fat, blood and intestines everywhere.

I think it would be great way of motivating players to avenge that fat cretin our beloved character.
    Edgy Teen strikes again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Edgy Teen strikes again.
    You seen his avatar? Just leave him. Teens are easily prone to emotional conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Turmoill View Post
    You seen his avatar? Just leave him. Teens are easily prone to emotional conflicts.
    what's the problem with squigly? squigly is uber boss!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

That's too bad. I actually really enjoyed hearing his stories from the Lorewalkers achievements. I'm still hoping they'll do something similar though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    what's the problem with squigly? squigly is uber boss!
    Squigly ? More like Swagli if you know what i mean But you speak words of wisdom my friend.

And also im a little too old for edgy teen phase. But thank you for your protectional stance anyway.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2014-02-03 at 11:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They already said he wont be in. Doesnt make any sense why he would.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I feel you bring the good name of Squiggly into disrepute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Will he get on his trusty turtle mount and head to Draenor?

God, I hope not. The less we see of him and his idiotic race the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I feel you bring the good name of Squiggly into disrepute.
    To be honest that entire "lets bury someone alive" thing does it for me. Still she is by far them most sane, and moral person in SG cast.

To be honest that entire "lets bury someone alive" thing does it for me. Still she is by far them most sane, and moral person in SG cast.
    she wasn't burried alive though. she was killed by black dahlia and than buried. than she was raised in undeath by the skullgirl (twice). than after marie was defeated, the power that kept her undead wasn't there anymore, so she re-died and they buried her again, until she undies again someday

but that's talk for another thread. I still say that cho'gall should replace cho as this expansion's storyteller

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't be cho'gall. It will be repenting garrosh ghost, who will follow us everywhere. Even to toiltet. He will narrate everything, even you grinding ore and herbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    I don't see why it doesn't make sense they'd go there. Both are archaeologists/historians, and would jump at the chance to go to a place like Draenor and time travel. It's like asking a paeleontologist if they want to see a living dinosaur.

I'd much rather Blizzard further old characters than create new ones to fit the exact same role, when there's no reason to.
    Exactly this. Cho and Brann literally dedicate their lives to chronicling and understanding history, yet they won't take part in a trip to not only literally visit history, but also, an amazing, alien, and largely-undocumented world.

It won't be cho'gall. It will be repenting garrosh ghost, who will follow us everywhere. Even to toiltet. He will narrate everything, even you grinding ore and herbs.
    nah, it has to be cho'gall. just imagine him telling stories

"in the beginning, there were the earth giants. (giants, giants, made of earth and stone.)
    from the giants, came the ettin. (naughty, naughty giants.)
    from the ettin, came the ogres. (what were they doing, whom were they doing)
    from the ogres, came the orcs. (I think that happened because some ogre was really desperate, so he took his pet boar...) Not safe for work Gall! (sorry, Cho.)"

Deleted
    I'd love to see him lie below a felreaver(crossed fingers they will make a return). That bastard almost got me killed so many times its not even funny anymore...