Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I am completely okay with Lorewalker Cho not appearing in WoD. While I am sure he would very much enjoy seeing the history of Draenor, I would rather see established Alliance and Horde members take that task on. It could also be that I like Brann more than Cho. Note that I don't have any hate or dislike for Cho, I just feel like it's time for him to learn about the remainder of Pandaria (now that we have uncovered and cleared most of it out).
    That, and there's a whole world out there for him to see now. And now that the Alliance and Horde seem to be in another ceasefire, it's not like he'd be harassed by either and might even be able to hire on some guards to keep the nasties off his back.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I am completely okay with Lorewalker Cho not appearing in WoD. While I am sure he would very much enjoy seeing the history of Draenor, I would rather see established Alliance and Horde members take that task on. It could also be that I like Brann more than Cho. Note that I don't have any hate or dislike for Cho, I just feel like it's time for him to learn about the remainder of Pandaria (now that we have uncovered and cleared most of it out).
    Brann for Alliance. More Dwarf Lore. Brightblade for Horde a Blood Elf even though I have to wonder why they're getting lore in WoD. I mean it's cool but...I'd think they'd be unrelated.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Brann for Alliance. More Dwarf Lore. Brightblade for Horde a Blood Elf even though I have to wonder why they're getting lore in WoD. I mean it's cool but...I'd think they'd be unrelated.
    We know for a fact that Blood Elves get some kind of story in this related to their light-theme. Dwarves may simply be Moire showing up to hang out at Karabor then disappear for the rest of the expansion.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."