Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lorewalker Cho on Draenor.

What would MoP have been without our beloved Lorewalker Cho? Besides following along on most adventures in Pandaria, his quest for more knowledge and history leads him to lore about the outside world. Like about the dwarves and what not. Will he get on his trusty turtle mount and head to Draenor? Peace has settled in Pandaria, the Sha and what was left of Y'Shaarj is no more, at least won't plague Pandaria much more in the foreseeable future.

His voice is just, awesome..

Deleted
    I wish, although Blizzard have said he won't fit the story unfortunately, which is a real shame. His voice and Wrathions are my favourite out of all the characters in wow.

I think this was literally asked at the first Q&A and, I believe, they said "he won't be there as it wouldn't fit but we'd like to have someone else doing the same thing if it came up."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

They've said there might be another character filling a similar role, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    I wish, although Blizzard have said he won't fit the story unfortunately, which is a real shame. His voice and Wrathions are my favourite out of all the characters in wow.
    You mean every panda's voice and Wrathions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Well, they're planning to have a Lorewalker Cho/Brann Bronzebeard type character on Draenor, but they're not sure of "the nature of the character, yet."

So it's probably a new character, and not Lorewalker Cho. I agree that he was a great character, though- his voiceover for the end of the Legendary Questline was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    You mean every panda's voice and Wrathions?
    You mean you can't tell the difference between the standard player and NPC pandaren voice and Lorewalker Cho's? Listen.... harder... Simbaaaaa.

in before thrall get smeared in our face for another expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I think this was literally asked at the first Q&A and, I believe, they said "he won't be there as it wouldn't fit but we'd like to have someone else doing the same thing if it came up."
    A "Lore-Shaman" then? Maybe Drek'thar? I remember his ol' voice in Warcraft 3 Rexxar's campaign, he had a voice for tales..but back then in Draenor he was corrupted like the rest.. Ner'zhul? No, who knows what he will do...he seems too big n controversial figure even then..

but then again, Draenor is supposed to be savage (a word they kept repeating at Blizzcon)

Deleted
    I think it's a real shame he won't be appearing. It would have made sense - I mean we're going to the past version of a destroyed planet. So much lost lore waiting to be discovered.

Still, I guess a wise old Draenei/Orc Shaman character might be pretty cool. Or maybe use Rexxar? Seeing as this is Savage Draenor we're talking about it could be less about learning the history for history's sake and more about learning to survive in the wilderness. So lessons on which beast is which, what tribes live where.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would love to see him brutally murdered. Like a situation when he travels to draenor to tell stories and shit, but he pisses one of orcs after being try-hard friendly.
    So the orc is like "Your story.. /puts sunglasses, ends now !!!" And guts him, fat, blood and intestines everywhere.

I think it would be great way of motivating players to avenge that fat cretin our beloved character.

he'll be replaced by lorewalker cho'gall
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post

God, this trailer... Always gives me goosebumps. Pandaria had some awesome trailers and cinematics (5.4 trailer is the best one)

Lorewalker Cho is amazing, but we won't see him on Draenor

I wish they'd stick to just Cho/Brann/Jones and re-use them in each expansion. I like returning side characters that show up in all the odd places we are.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I would love to see him brutally murdered. Like a situation when he travels to draenor to tell stories and shit, but he pisses one of orcs after being try-hard friendly.
    So the orc is like "Your story.. /puts sunglasses, ends now !!!" And guts him, fat, blood and intestines everywhere.

I think it would be great way of motivating players to avenge that fat cretin our beloved character.
    ^^^ This

I don't think there will be Pandas in WoD, other than players. It's pre-MoP (timewise), remember? All that wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, and all. Personally I think I've had enough Panda for a lifetime (of WoW).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    ^^^ This

I don't think there will be Pandas in WoD, other than players. It's pre-MoP (timewise), remember? All that wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, and all. Personally I think I've had enough Panda for a lifetime (of WoW).
    Draenor is pre-mop time. Azeroth is not. We'll be sending forces from Azeroth to Draenor and the Pandaren could and should be a part of that.

Deleted
    He could at least hang out and learn from some "Lore-Shaman" or something, he doesn't have to add his voice all the time like in MoP, even if he's in the background I want our favorite Pandaren Cho there

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    He could at least hang out and learn from some "Lore-Shaman" or something, he doesn't have to add his voice all the time like in MoP, even if he's in the background I want our favorite Pandaren Cho there
    Speak for yourself, why don't ya ?
    My favourite pandaren is Evie stormstout. Mostly because she is dead, and i love attending funerals.

I don't see why it doesn't make sense they'd go there. Both are archaeologists/historians, and would jump at the chance to go to a place like Draenor and time travel. It's like asking a paeleontologist if they want to see a living dinosaur.

I'd much rather Blizzard further old characters than create new ones to fit the exact same role, when there's no reason to.

He's my favorite character in all of WoW. Love him to death, and probably won't see him again. Shame really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    I don't see why it doesn't make sense they'd go there. Both are archaeologists/historians, and would jump at the chance to go to a place like Draenor and time travel. It's like asking a paeleontologist if they want to see a living dinosaur.

I'd much rather Blizzard further old characters than create new ones to fit the exact same role, when there's no reason to.
    Brann should go but as an Alliance perspective. Maybe actually make that Brightblade dude for the Horde be the loremaster for them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi