Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    I knew they started on that sea cliff, but..... it will just be so damn awkward, they have to travel around half the continent before they to there zone.... Alliance just hop on a boat, go across the bay and viola we are at Karabor.
    Here's what I believe is why: imagine frostfire ridge controlled by Ogres is Spain and that sea cliff and the Frostwolf Clan holdings are Gibraltar. If you're friendly with the Frostwolves and enemies with the surrounding Ogres guess where you're landing your dinky little boat. That cliff seems like the closest landing spot to friendly territory.

You do apparently rescue someone of import at Dark Portal closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Here's what I believe is why: imagine frostfire ridge controlled by Ogres is Spain and that sea cliff and the Frostwolf Clan holdings are Gibraltar. If you're friendly with the Frostwolves and enemies with the surrounding Ogres guess where you're landing your dinky little boat. That cliff seems like the closest landing spot to friendly territory.

You do apparently rescue someone of import at Dark Portal closing.
    Horde Rescue Drek'Thar and Alliance Rescue Yrel.
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2014-04-28 at 02:43 AM.

Off topic, but would rather ask here than somewhere would it be overtaken by trolls: what's with the massive uptick in Blizzard locking threads on official forums? Just more idiots trying to create drama than normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Off topic, but would rather ask here than somewhere would it be overtaken by trolls: what's with the massive uptick in Blizzard locking threads on official forums? Just more idiots trying to create drama than normal?
    They got a bunch of new named mods the other day, its probably a show of force. My honest guess as to why the sudden uptick? I think they are preparing for the inevitable complaining when the game opens up a bit more for Alpha and Beta.

Edit: I will spoiler that, you snip it :P

Ya, good point. I'm sure they'll need plenty of mods for assumption of LFR changes info blog. Even if its not what we all assume is coming, it'll be a fire in no time.

Speaking of Alpha/beta public coming soon... I wonder when the forums will open up? Will they have an official forums, (I assume so) and when will it open? Is there a need for forums when few people have access?

10+ Year Old Account
    Same reason than here, people apperantly can't post in the existing threads to save thier life.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post

Although i'm sure you've already seen that. :P

Edit: Man, that helm looks silly.
    I dunno what everyone's problem is, I've seen way worse leather mogs. Actually kinda like it.

The cloth set, now that's horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Same reason than here, people apperantly can't post in the existing threads to save thier life.
    I would agree with that statement if it was the usual "Blizzard" with the unknown mod doing the banning but they are making it quite clear which mod is locking/banning in these recent threads, which is why I think its a show of force for the new guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would agree with that statement if it was the usual "Blizzard" with the unknown mod doing the banning but they are making it quite clear which mod is locking/banning in these recent threads, which is why I think its a show of force for the new guys.
    Theres literally threads popping up every half hour about the same topic, and not only that it turns into a goddamn flamefest. So I'll stick with people beeing incapable of following the rules for some reason. Though I think I get behind that, if its the case ; )
    Last edited by Shampro; 2014-04-28 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Important Characters and Us going through the portal, thats it
    I kinda figured this. Not surprising to say the least.

-Thousands of Orcs are pouring through the portal on our side
    MANY ORCS...HANDLE IT!!!!

-Tanaan is like the Iron Horde's version of Icecrown, its the bastion of there power
    *Sings* Fightin Orcs...In the Jungle!!! *Singing stops*

-Introduction is 1 Hour Long and will be much like the Death Knight Experience with a bit more drama and difficulty.
    Man I hope it is epic as they claim it is. lol

-During the Introduction we will meet each Warlord
    Ok that I didn't expect. Sweetness, can't wait to see Grom mostly cause I care about him more.

-We rescue the "inhabitants of draenor" who are being used by the Iron Horde for "Nefarious Purposes"
    Heroism activated!

-Horde and Alliance both leave the starting experience on a ship toward there respective zones
    ..What? Do we just get in the middle of the ocean? lol

-Garrisons seem like they will be given to you right toward the start of each zone
    Okies.

-NPCs and Quest Givers can become Garrison Followers
    Totally awesomesauce.

-Counter-Attacks will be launched on you at your Garrison
    Ok as a WoWist and Blizzard fan. I didn't think they'd go THIS FAR. They really are pushing it.

-Friends can join you during the Counter-Attacks
    Better be lol
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ..What? Do we just get in the middle of the ocean? lol
    Karabor has a harbor and the dark portal is surrounded by water. Horde will take an airship most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Karabor has a harbor and the dark portal is surrounded by water. Horde will take an airship most likely.
    Iron Horde has no Air Ships (that we can see) and the Alliance and Horde just got there, doubt they have air ships... which is why I am so clueless as to why they made Frostfire the way they did, you have to go half way around the continent on either side to get to the Horde's starting spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Horde has no Air Ships (that we can see) and the Alliance and Horde just got there, doubt they have air ships... which is why I am so clueless as to why they made Frostfire the way they did, you have to go half way around the continent on either side to get to the Horde's starting spot.
    Pennance for Garrosh
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking shit.

If you want amazing balls view of the actual skybox for night in Spires of Arak, ask me and I'll pm you

This shit's mindblowing imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, we got goblins. The things needed to make even just a hot air balloon is negligible. So not a whole zeppelin. Or, maybe since it will probably be goblins one way or another, we might just get a one way rocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking shit.

If you want amazing balls view of the actual skybox for night in Spires of Arak, ask me and I'll pm you

Amaze me! /10 chars

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Meh, we got goblins. The things needed to make even just a hot air balloon is negligible. So not a whole zeppelin. Or, maybe since it will probably be goblins one way or another, we might just get a one way rocket.
    This is true, I forgot about the goblins, you may be on to something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow................my soul is ......

Warrior-Magi

Holy fucking shit.

Blow my mind, mighty one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The night will actually be night btw, not SUPER dark, but it won't be just shadowmoon that will look like an actual night.