Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    What is the move for?

New office?
    Smaller office?
    Bigger office?
    New office but within what was previously a different Blizzard office?

WE MUST KNOW, once we know, we unlock the first stage to finding the key and way to immortality.
    I believe it was Skulldude who said they (the CMs) had been put in a temporary building 6 blocks (or was it miles?) away from HQ, and they were moving back to HQ on the floor above the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's the Cm's though
    Yes, CMs are the conduit by which we get official information. If they are still working out the kinks from an office move, it's doubtful they'll post anything today (unless it was prepared ahead of time).

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Yes, CMs are the conduit by which we get official information. If they are still working out the kinks from an office move, it's doubtful they'll post anything today (unless it was prepared ahead of time).
    Now I'm highly depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So I was searching through youtube and whoever made this video, should rename it in dedication to this thread. Its 100% pure epic hype material.
    Vanion is a german wow site-hoster/blogger/streamer/podcaster, you know the usual stuff

Edit: don't worry guys i can feel the news coming tonight

Nethaera ‏@Nethaera 2h
    New desk set up complete. Off to work on my various "To Do's" (including the new Writer's challenge soon).
    https://twitter.com/Nethaera/status/437992296361897984

It's just one CM, but it's also possible this 'move' of theirs won't take up the entire day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    Edit: don't worry guys i can feel the news coming tonight
    I just hope you're right! Cant wait anymore

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    that makes me a saaaaaaaaad panda

Deleted
    /GraspingAtStraws

https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/437815328089726976

Do you think Lore just forgot the TM after soon or are we on to something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    /GraspingAtStraws

https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/437815328089726976

Soon=not today most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Nethaera ‏@Nethaera 2h
    New desk set up complete. Off to work on my various "To Do's" (including the new Writer's challenge soon).
    https://twitter.com/Nethaera/status/437992296361897984

It's just one CM, but it's also possible this 'move' of theirs won't take up the entire day.
    I thought I saw one of them mention the move on Twitter on Friday, so perhaps they're just finishing up moving/getting situated today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I thought I saw one of them mention the move on Twitter on Friday, so perhaps they're just finishing up moving/getting situated today.
    That's exactly whats up, I think it was bashiok who posted the status with a Tichondrius statue in a box with the caption "its my tich in a box"

Edit: Yup https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/4...921856/photo/1
    Last edited by Pozix; 2014-02-24 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    While streaming on Saturday Lore mentioned that he wondered why nobody of the people playing at the Press Events took note on the racial changes... That's the same soon as in the soon for Beta Patchnotes/Beta/Whatever.

Timee to leave hypetrain for today <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    Timee to leave hypetrain for today <3
    What ? the good hours are only just starting !

/tinfoil...

I have a friend, who has a friend who has close connections with Ghostcrawler who is sad enough that wants to leak Blizzard secrets. He says beta will be released in one hour from now and and registration for beta will only be up for 1 minute. STAY TIGHT ON YOUR CHAIRS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    What ? the good hours are only just starting !
    Nobody gets off this train.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    /tinfoil...

I have a friend, who has a friend who has close connections with Ghostcrawler who is sad enough that wants to leak Blizzard secrets. He says beta will be released in one hour from now and and registration for beta will only be up for 1 minute. STAY TIGHT ON YOUR CHAIRS.

... I think I just snorted diet coke out of my nose. Whaaaaaa?

Welp, this train has chuged along quite nicely. The teases and such coming from Twitter have been rather nice, but really, could they just make it rain beta?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    /tinfoil...

I also have a friend who says that your friend doesn't work at blizzard and is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmacker View Post
    Welp, this train has chuged along quite nicely. The teases and such coming from Twitter have been rather nice, but really, could they just make it rain beta?
    They are probably enjoying watching us squirm too much
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.