The amount of negativity that is sprawling forth from this thread right now is strong. Everybody complaining has nobody to blame but themselves for hyping it up to be more than what it turned out to be.

I, for one, actually found it a decent read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The reason we are disappointed is because most of that information we were given at Blizzcon, and youre withholding all the good info. You keep giving us carrots when we want meat and potatoes. We want NEW info like screenshots of new zones, new monster models, gameplay videos, names of dungeons, details about major features like Garrisons (what we have to do to upgrade them, how much they will cost, what buildings will be available etc..) and lastly we want some general timeframe of the release cycle so we know if we should expect it in the summer, fall, winter, or next year.
    Please speak for yourself. You know damn well 99% of this thread has disagreed with you from the start. Don't pull this "We" shit. <3 Thanks.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I for one loved the blog. I had no idea about certain Cooldowns getting gutted or being put in with other ablilities. I knew to some extent about the stat squish but not exactly how much. The CC change is amazing and I for one can't wait to do PvP. The base damage on spells getting removed was 100% new to me, i had no clue that that was going to take place, wonder if the level up bonus towards abilities is going to be the replacement for the base damage it had. It is going to be very interesting seeing how they make the rotations fun when they take out some of the abilities.

Spoiler Alert: If you came in this thread to bitch, you are not wanted. This is a happy thread. Go back to your Pay to Win 90 threads and leave this one alone.

The information was nice, but we mostly knew all of that already. Celestalon stuff on Twitter is nice, but should've been a part of the post, imo.

What I really want is a return of the Screenshot of the Day we had in MoP. That will keep us busy for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyoung638 View Post
    The amount of negativity that is sprawling forth from this thread right now is strong. Everybody complaining has nobody to blame but themselves for hyping it up to be more than what it turned out to be.

I, for one, actually found it a decent read.
    This, I am not a blizzard apologist but do feel sorry for them sometimes.
    I look forward to the future readings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygarius View Post
    You have no idea how much work that took...
    No worries. I appreciate the information. (Not trying to be a kiss-ass here.)

Basically until beta starts a lot of people assumes that any news will be beta, and are disappointed if it's not.
    Last edited by Dhomeli; 2014-02-28 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Fixed 'everyone'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    I for one loved the blog. I had no idea about certain Cooldowns getting gutted or being put in with other ablilities. I knew to some extent about the stat squish but not exactly how much. The CC change is amazing and I for one can't wait to do PvP. The base damage on spells getting removed was 100% new to me, i had no clue that that was going to take place, wonder if the level up bonus towards abilities is going to be the replacement for the base damage it had. It is going to be very interesting seeing how they make the rotations fun when they take out some of the abilities.
    I agree. I was one of the people originally against the item squish, not because I need big numbers but because I feared for what it would mean for my old content soloing obsession. While my concerns have been dwindling with time, this post pretty much laid them to rest. I think they handled it very well. Can't wait to get my hands on some of it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
    What I really want is a return of the Screenshot of the Day we had in MoP. That will keep us busy for a while.
    I don't want that, it's going to be like we've seen everything before we even play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Spoiler Alert: If you came in this thread to bitch, you are not wanted. This is a happy thread. Go back to your Pay to Win 90 threads and leave this one alone.
    Quoted for truth.

We love you and your tweets about patch notes, Rygarius . Don't mind the haters who have probably never worked a day in their life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disapproval Turtle View Post
    I don't want that, it's going to be like we've seen everything before we even play it.
    So dont look?

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Haha I love that avatar.

It was a nice read. I'm curious as to whether or not the removal of cooldowns is gonna affect Tigereye Brew or not... or any kind of maintenance buffs.
    Wasn't disappointed with it or anything, because I didn't hype myself up and I knew what to expect. Devs didn't have to tell us shit, they went out of their way to write it up for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I've mentioned a few times I am really torn. I love new info. But this info is barely info at all.

I jsut don't understand why you could not have released this 3 days ago. There is barely anything written here.

anyways love the changes to CC and celestaion is my new god now cause he is awesome about the racials.

Here is everything he has linked: https://twitter.com/Celestalon

Combustion is based on the damage of the Ignite, so will not dynamically change.
    PVP fears has changed from 8 to 6 sec duration.
    Tweaks to the scaling rate of Touch of the Grave, and WotF to 3min CD (up from 2).
    Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush for Combat, Vendetta for Assassination, Shadow Dance for Subtlety.
    Shattering Throw is coming back as a glyph to learn the ability. Not a glyph on Heroic Throw.
    Darkflight is staying unchanged.
    Humans lose the Mace/Sword racials. The Human Spirit becomes +X to two secondary stats of your choice.
    Draenei's Heroic Presence is now +X to your primary stat. Gift of the Naaru heals for the same amount but over 5sec.
    Tiger's Fury is on the border between feeling like a DPS cooldown and a rotational button.
    Water Elemental Freeze is staying. However, there is a minor talent that teaches Squirt a new spell that shares a cooldown with it
    Night Elves' Quickness also increases movement speed by 2% passively.
    Touch of Elune, a new passive which grants 1% Haste at night, 1% Crit during the day.
    Yes, Shadow Blades lost the roll of which Rogue cooldown to cut.
    Correct, no more base damage on spells.
    Orcs were one of the outliers we brought down. Lost the Axe Specialization, and Hardiness is 10% Stun reduction (down from 15%).
    Shadowmeld is unchanged.
    Blood Fury is unchanged. Every Man For Himself, we're still evaluating. Itemization changes may mean no nerf needed.
    Blood elf
    gain Arcane Acuity, a 1% crit passive. Arcane Torrent now restores 20RunicPower, or 1HoPo, or 3% Mana.
    Troll racial is
    Reduced to 15% Haste (down from 20%).
    We're keeping Bloodlust/Heroism as the only raid-wide throughput cooldown. No more Stormlash/SkullBanner.
    Time Warp, Ancient Hysteria stay. We count those all as the same thing, just different sources of the same buff.
    Death knight runeforges tbh. =
    Couple tweaks, but nothing ready to announce yet. Not an overhaul.
    Ancient Portal: Dalaran stays
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I want to say this. I want this to be seen so people shut the fuck up about this blog being shit, you already drowned the post once, so hopefully you pay attention and look this time.

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Development on World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor is progressing well, and we'll soon be ready to enter the first phases of public testing.
    Notice how soon doesn't have a trademark? Yeah? Ok. Now shut the hell up. I am going to go play video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    Haha I love that avatar.
    Thanks I changed it as requested by this thread :3

Deleted
    Few hours probably. And if it took longer, then I would worry if I was you.

Making new content takes time? Yes, a lot of time. But these notes... you can't tell us it took such a long time.

Probably the best thing to come out of this all for me are the Ghostcrawler/Greg Street faux-gloating tweets. I chuckled.

Deleted
    Something I think we may need to remeber is that not everyone that plays wow have fallowed the blizzcon coverage or hang at MMO-Champion. For them, this is new information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disapproval Turtle View Post
    I agree with this. Completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Probably the best thing to come out of this all for me are the Ghostcrawler/Greg Street faux-gloating tweets. I chuckled.

I honestly wonder how many years he has been waiting to do that.