Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    For the time being, you should probably investigate http://i.imgur.com/F1Wbb.jpg (yes I can derail threads it's my site, you can't)

You sure he should be on such a high carb diet? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Well this guy does amazing predictions and posts the important ones on front page news, however it doesn't mean from time to time he can't just shoot a normal prediction as a normal conversation based on common sense without people quoting that as "Boub said it there is no way it can be wrong"; and hanging on it forever!
    You lost faith. I'll see you in Avalon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Well this guy does amazing predictions and posts the important ones on front page news, however it doesn't mean from time to time he can't just shoot a normal prediction as a normal conversation based on common sense without people quoting that as "Boub said it there is no way it can be wrong"; and hanging on it forever!

*breaks 4th wall* Pssst ... that was Boub you quoted.

AWWW YOU'RE SUCH A FANBOY.

Although yeah it's kind of true, there's usually a difference between "huh yeah a trademark has been filled and it might be something" and "hey the name of the new expac is that.". I don't feel like looking for the old news but I'm pretty sure the wordings were quite different.

As for the expac beta, we'll see, March can probably still happen without too much problem since we're basically in the phase of "crapton of press tour before people can datamine stuff" and my tiny ears still hint at "soon". Still can't predict random development delays though.

For the time being, you should probably investigate http://i.imgur.com/F1Wbb.jpg (yes I can derail threads it's my site, you can't)
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ itshappening.gif ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Boub!!

Deleted
    Omg its the god boubouille

Although yeah it's kind of true, there's usually a difference between "huh yeah a trademark has been filled and it might be something" and "hey the name of the new expac is that.". I don't feel like looking for the old news but I'm pretty sure the wordings were quite different.

As for the expac beta, we'll see, March can probably still happen without too much problem since we're basically in the phase of "crapton of press tour before people can datamine stuff" and my tiny ears still hint at "soon". Still can't predict random development delays though.

Out of curiosity (I have no idea if you'll respond to this), but what makes your ears point toward it coming soon?

I'm as optimistic as anyone else but are there any small bits of information you've come across (aside from what we, ourselves, have come across)?

Infraction incoming? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Out of curiosity (I have no idea if you'll respond to this), but what makes your ears point toward it coming soon?
    Well, I'd say, mostly because its kind of around that time, so it's kinda of obvious or a given that it will be ''soon''. How soon, its what is worrying to be honest :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Heaven have spoken.
    Beta not soon, btw.

You lost faith. I'll see you in Avalon.
    I'm not worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by Amiyablelol View Post
    Beta is first week of April; It'll also be the last week we get these small blogs.
    Don't. Doubt. This. Its. Fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiyablelol View Post
    Don't. Doubt. This. Its. Fact.
    No.jpg /10char
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    First week of April, im stickin to ma guns.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Infraction incoming? :P
    Only if you ask nicely.

Ignore this, I misread press tour as info dump. 2 very different things.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-03-02 at 11:27 PM.

Omg. that picture. too cute. >.<
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to reconcile this statement (seems to imply the info dump has to be finished before beta) and Bashiok saying "we don't have to wait for info dump to launch beta."
    I assumed he was mostly talking about getting done with, ya know, press tours so that the larger community doesn't get hit by our tiny faction's misunderstandings.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to reconcile this statement (seems to imply the info dump has to be finished before beta) and Bashiok saying "we don't have to wait for info dump to launch beta."
    Blizzard might have said they don't need to wait for the info dump to be done to launch beta, but I'm sure they prefer it to be done before beta so most of the new information comes from official channels instead of being datamined by MMO-Champion as soon as the beta pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I assumed he was mostly talking about getting done with, ya know, press tours so that the larger community doesn't get hit by our tiny faction's misunderstandings.
    Ah, you're right I misread press tour for info dump. Just a sec, gonna go grab another quote which could be what that is referring to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Blizzard might have said they don't need to wait for the info dump to be done to launch beta, but I'm sure they prefer it to be done before beta so most of the new information comes from official channels instead of being datamined by MMO-Champion as soon as the beta pops up.
    I misread it. He said press tour not info dump.