Deleted
    I think it's unfair that all these people calling the gameplay "bad" and "dumbed down" aren't sharing more of the game, because obviously they have access to the alpha.

I mean, how would they otherwise know that it really is (going to be) bad and dumbed down?

Well, what questions would you guys ask then?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

If I make sacrifices in honor of Simca and Boub', do you guys the datamining gods will show us the new models in all their glory ? *O* *takes a knife... and a goat.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Will 3D armor be implemented? They should have some answer for that.
    That is what I'd ask.
    Last edited by ATZenith; 2014-04-06 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klokie View Post
    Well, what questions would you guys ask then?

I would ask them about the Draenei female ArtCraft and 3D armor as a possibility. 3D armor probably not, because they wouldn't know that well.

However, they should be connected enough that they'd know about the ArtCraft. I don't want a huge story, I just want to know what the hell happened. They may not be art guys, but they should know, at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really impressed with the alpha models especially the Talbuks they look pretty awesome. Thrall looks kickin too!

10+ Year Old Account

Is it me, or do the MoP models look higher fidelity.

Deleted
    wod one is better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I think it's unfair that all these people calling the gameplay "bad" and "dumbed down" aren't sharing more of the game, because obviously they have access to the alpha.

I mean, how would they otherwise know that it really is (going to be) bad and dumbed down?
    See that's the thing about non-constructive criticism. These people are complaining that the gameplay is bad and dumbed down but if they DO have access to alpha there in lies the problem. They are NOT being constructive about their complaints. If they are serious about their concern they as testers should then explain their concerns in details. That in itself is unfair to Blizzard because they are not testing it the way they should.

If they don't have access to alpha then they really are making assumptions about the gameplay/game with out being able to play it. Yes a lot has been removed from our classes/changed about our classes but we really won't know how that will really affect us how that changes our play experience UNTIL we play the game.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Yeah, early days yet though. The difference between your two images is one is an alpha model and the other is a final model. I expect they'll give it a proper high fidelity texture if they haven't already. Could just simply be the model viewer is displaying them poorly also.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip[/URL]

I think it has more to do with the background the model is in, I am sure the model will look significantly better in the area it is suppose to be in, in oppose to the black mmo-c background.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    However, they should be connected enough that they'd know about the ArtCraft. I don't want a huge story, I just want to know what the hell happened. They may not be art guys, but they should know, at least.
    Considering one is a CM I imagine he already knows when the next model preview coming is. Seeing as how they control the blizzard blogs for the most part.
    It feels like the Blizzcon Q&A panels all over again. "Stop asking dumb questions and ask the stuff we want answers to!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    Yeah, early days yet though. The difference between your two images is one is an alpha model and the other is a final model. I expect they'll give it a proper high fidelity texture if they haven't already. Could just simply be the model viewer is displaying them poorly also.
    The MOP picture just looks sharper because it's shown against a more blurred background.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    Yeah, my first thought might be that the ingame screenshot might be on a rig running the game at Ultra, whereas the modelviewer defaults on a different level of graphical output.

But hell, Im way outta my comfort zone here, I have no idea if that's true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    See that's the thing about non-constructive criticism. These people are complaining that the gameplay is bad and dumbed down but if they DO have access to alpha there in lies the problem. They are NOT being constructive about their complaints. If they are serious about their concern they as testers should then explain their concerns in details. That in itself is unfair to Blizzard because they are not testing it the way they should.

If they don't have access to alpha then they really are making assumptions about the gameplay/game with out being able to play it. Yes a lot has been removed from our classes/changed about our classes but we really won't know how that will really affect us how that changes our play experience UNTIL we play the game.
    Keep in mind, even if they did have Alpha access..... it still is not live yet.... soooooo yeah the criticism would no matter what still be invalid, as you say.

You can easily see the major improvements on the WoD one... It looks more like a hippo, The mop one looks very out of place.
    The MoP one looks very unreal, and quite dull in the colour. The Warlords one look Far more cooler, those teeths and the mouth, the horns and such, you can really identify that this creature is from a different planet than Azeroth, the Mushans doesn't even fit into Pandaria at all.

That's because one is in proper lighting and mid animation and the other is being displayed on a model viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the new models.. wow....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All the new models.. wow....
    Hoping to see the new equipment if there's any in game yet. Weapons and offhands at least.

Deleted
    Hello again,

http://www.twitch.tv/bulozb

found him on Twitch, i think we will see something very very soon In Game