Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Make some WoD mount model predictions! :)

What types of mounts do you think will see (or would love to see) over the course of WoD?

Personally, im expecting more Wolf-type mounts but also Clefthoofs and dare I say .... boars?

Lizzzzzardsss

Deleted
    Expecting bad reskins in game, awesome models in store.

Iron Star Mini C: ( they kinda confirmed it in the art panel at Blizzcon )

Since we'll be using ground mounts for the first 3-4 months I'm hoping to see some new and awesome ground mounts. Updated Elekks and Raptors would be cool. Can't think of a new model that isn't some mini tank or something like that though. I want creatures for mounts. Not machines etc.

It would be awesome to have some sort of mount you could grind in each zone that's unique to the environment. And something in the wasp/bee/firefly family. MOP did a great job at the faction/zone specific mounts, especially the Yaks and the Water Strider. The boss mounts sucked, either by drop rate or the fact that there was only one stinking end-boss mount (Lei Shen really should have dropped some kind of cloud with lighting constantly arcing from it).

I'd be interested in more mounts that you don't sit on in the traditional manner. Like a serpent whose tail you would ride like a surfboard (A Naga carrying me around? Yes please! Who cares about Lore?). Or a gorilla that would grab you and carry you under its arm- like when you're in druid bear form and the Vial of the Sands transformation fails and somebody hops on- so darn cool. Or a Frost Giant who let you perch on his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Expecting bad reskins in game, awesome models in store.
    Idd this, if ure a mount hunter all ure gonna need is bring forth your wallet

spider mounts

Deleted
    Very few, most of them just reskinned Wolfs and the new not reskinned ones to the shop...

Deleted
    I also have this feeling we are going to see some variation on the Talbuk mounts

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Lizzzzzardsss
    its not lisard...its a warp dog
    hunter pet

Deleted
    Wolfs with different spikes, wolfs with chains, wolfs with leather and some pile of chains, leather and spikes with legs. Maybe one pseudo-elephant mount with crystal up in it's ass and glowing eyes and spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Chariot pulled by orc slaves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Iron Star Mini C: ( they kinda confirmed it in the art panel at Blizzcon )
    That would be so damn cool. I'm picturing it looking kinda like General Grievous' wheel bike from Star Wars III.... /drool.

I'd love a clefthooves, spiders, crocolisks, and a few brand new things.
    Also, a new Talbuk, even if it was just a shiny re-skin, would become my new life goal to acquire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Chariot pulled by orc slaves.
    Would love this.

I play a Belf so I don't have access to Elekks. I need an Elekk.

I need one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be cool to have a hydra mount. Hydra, hydra, hydra, hydra, trance.

10+ Year Old Account
    mounts with cool looking armors. no new real models.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I also have this feeling we are going to see some variation on the Talbuk mounts
    I was thinking this myself, some pre-form of the talbuk, if so I hope it looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

i like this topic, although its unlikely i always thought it would be cool to purchase a zeppelin or something where you could just have people jump on it, it could be a guild thing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess: WoD will look much less alien than BC did. Warp Stalkers, Fenstriders, everything spore-related won't be there. There'll be no new demon models, as Demons will be used sparingly.

What I do think will be updated? Clefthooves, Wolves, Arrakoa, Ogres.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)