Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why is this not a mount yet?

Same reason we don't have a Green Drake yet: lolwhoknows

Though as much as I dislike the bog-standard drake model I would mount the shit out of an Infinite.
    Last edited by SteveZombie; 2014-02-05 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Deleted
    Lore maybe ?

Deleted
    And the same reasons we don't have the original frost wyrm model as a mount.

Hopefully we can one from a raid-boss version of Murozond
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    And the same reasons we don't have the original frost wyrm model as a mount.
    Weren't the arena season rewards during WOTLK the original frost wyrm models?

Emerald drake first please. (Unfortunately they missed their chance in Cata)

Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    Yup, only the ICC raid meta reward mounts have armor. Every other frostwyrm in existence is unarmored (even NPC's).

There's probably a reason why we have no green drake mount. Why we don't have an infinite drake mount. And when blizz finally tells us what they are, we'll all go "that was a stupid reason!"
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I've wanted that one to be a mount too. @_@ It would tie as my favorite with the Ironbound Proto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean an infinite dragon flight drake? Or the full grown dragon you linked? I don't think we're ever getting full grown dragons as mounts.

That being said, I would have liked an infinite dragon flight drake, missed opportunity from Murozond.

Epoch Hunter from Old Hillsbrad back in TBC... this would have been perfect.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18096#modelviewer:10+0
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizzard hates giving us good mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Same reason we don't have a Green Drake yet: lolwhoknows

Though as much as I dislike the bog-standard drake model I would mount the shit out of an Infinite.
    Green drake is actually explained in the draenei starting zone.

Deleted
    Lack of context to aquire it from.

I Googled "green drake" and got this, so I thought I'd share. I guess that about sums it up:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rhH6Nls1Ry...akes%2B002.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    Yeah because rehashed dragon mounts with different skins are "good mounts" lol, just another protodrake on the pile gg blizz /sarcasm
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    No, they weren't. "Original Frost Wyrm" model is Sapphiron from Naxx and such. The ones used as mounts are the "new" frost wyrm models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Yeah because rehashed dragon mounts with different skins are "good mounts" lol, just another protodrake on the pile gg blizz /sarcasm

Proto drake? Wait a second...

Of course it's going to be a mount one day; for just $20!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Green drake is actually explained in the draenei starting zone.
    Could you explain, please? Haven't levelled a Draenei since the start of TBC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

I.... I guess I have to admit, kind of true. Mounts nowadays seems "just another common creature now avaible as mount" while the real good stuff are in Blizzard store (Undead's very first race flying mount, the bat, has to be bought for RL currency).

Last mount I thought were really epic done (texture and everything) were the ones from Ulduar meta achievements (and glory heroic dungeon acheivement in WotLK).

My fauvorite of all time are actually the Netherwing drakes.