Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ah well that sucks, but come on she lied, i cant give her all my sympathy points it was sort of her fault.

15+ Year Old Account
    b cup master race reporting in

:3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    as someone who would much rather see tiny chests over huge breasts, I say this can only be configured as a double tragedy:

1 - the woman was left in that state;

2 - small breasts are perceived as something that needs to be "fixed" with surgery.
    Surely not for most people?

This is of course anecdotal but I don't really care about breast size. They can be nice if they're small. I of course like big ones too but that's just a nice bonus. Breast size doesn't factor into whether or not I want to be with a woman. I can't be in the minority here.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I know what it means, and to some extreme extent it MIGHT apply here, I could call them moralfags if you prefer?
    You could not call them anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    This could go down in history as one of those morale children's stories that preach a lesson by dishing out a consequence, like Boy Who Cried Wolf or Little Bunny Foo Foo.

There are risks to ANY surgical procedure, breast implants are pretty routine but no matter how small, the risk is always there. People are made aware of these risks when they undergo any surgery. I even had warnings before my circumcision, which is one of the safest procedures in the world.

P.S. Dayum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Her breasts atleast looked nice in the picture...

I kid, I kid. Yeah, she didn't need them. She had a really small frame to begin with. Big tits look stupid on small frame women.
    Or amazing.

I've seen small framed women with huge NATURAL tits. They're like unicorns. God bless them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's a terrible thing, and very sad.

I'm not a fan of any sort of surgery for cosmetic purposes except in extreme cases, such as people with deformities, burn victims, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Or amazing.

I've seen small framed women with huge NATURAL tits. They're like unicorns. God bless them.
    Now that is very specific...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Willfully hiding important medical details from a doctor just to get a non critical surgery is very dumb. That being said, I still feel sorry for her and hope she can have a good recovery.

10+ Year Old Account
    The victim-blaming in this thread thoooooo.

Hiding information from doctors is scummy, but judging her life decisions is scummier. It really sucks that this sort of thing can happen, even with the most routine procedures.

As for the people talking down on her choice for augmentation, you're just as bad as people that talk down about small breasts. At the end of the day, it was her choice and not a choice that should "suffer consequences" of being vegetized, considering how common of a procedure it is. Body modifications come in many forms. If people truly "didn't give a fuck about what people thought" why does make up exist? Haircuts? Fashionable clothing? You're not trying to impress anyone right? We all does these things for a sense of beauty and comfort, whether it be for ourselves or for others.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Guess that is what happens when you hide medically significant facts from your doctor before a surgery. Literally nothing else, such as her previous life choices, matter in this context.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

She might not be able to walk, but i bet her tits look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Ive warned many times on this forum about vanity. I railed against jewelry, plastic surgery, breast augmentation, tanning, makeup, excessive muscle building, and tattoos. And yet every time Im told Im just a grumpy old man, and should go crawl in my hole. If people actually listened to me, things like this wouldnt happen. Vanity is one of the biggest wastes of people's money. All those things I listed have absolutely NO purpose other than vanity and are wastes of money that people could use for things that are actually important. The only exception is plastic surgery for functional reconstruction purposes
    I guess you couldnt jam any more shit into that post even if you wanted too.
    So everything you listed is down to vanity is it?

Someone needs to get educated.

I can't stop laughing at the normal picture of her. Normally they pick an innocent and good looking one to show of people. Of all the pictures to pick lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Vanity has consequences. Perhaps she shouldnt have been so vain
    vain =\= self conscious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitti Pryde View Post
    The victim-blaming in this thread thoooooo.

Hiding information from doctors is scummy, but judging her life decisions is scummier. It really sucks that this sort of thing can happen, even with the most routine procedures.

As for the people talking down on her choice for augmentation, you're just as bad as people that talk down about small breasts. At the end of the day, it was her choice and not a choice that should "suffer consequences" of being vegetized, considering how common of a procedure it is. Body modifications come in many forms. If people truly "didn't give a fuck about what people thought" why does make up exist? Haircuts? Fashionable clothing? You're not trying to impress anyone right? We all does these things for a sense of beauty and comfort, whether it be for ourselves or for others.
    Yes but you need to weigh the consequences. Really cheap boob job screams danger while a haircut not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I know what it means, and to some extreme extent it MIGHT apply here, I could call them moralfags if you prefer?
    People are just actively trying to influence the decisions of people who disagree with their point of view. In a way, you can see it as campaigning. If you don't like it then I guess you can just keep your attitude and not give a shit about what they think, but you seem to be a person of contradicting morality.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

I didn't want to do it yesterday but now I will: +20 points to the OP for including quotes and pictures in the opening post of this thread. Not like other people who link an. Article and think their job is done.

Good job OP. I appreciate the effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    From her look and tattoos, obviously a stripper, so bigger tits were a requirement. Sad, she was pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter that it was for breast augmentation? I don't really see that it does. This could, and does happen with any kind of surgery. Yes it's kind of sad that it happened because of vanity and not say, cancer, but the end result is still shitty. I don't blame people for wanting to look better.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.