Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They have nerfed the fights. If targeted 20% hp nerfs on adds / damage effects on existing encounters that occured recently to some fights doesn't seem significant to you. Then you have no place in the content and should be stuck where you are at. Siege is the easier of the other tiers this expansion anyhow. Don't worry though you have 6 more months to clear the content out of like 12 total months. It only took me 2-3 to finish the game . Have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Yes best be searching for your next recruits. LOL20man Mythic

- - - Updated - - -

klaxxi got some nerfs recently. You'll be fine. Malkorok is about soaking. If about 10 people can pay attention boss dies.
    I wasn't actually sure, if Klaxxi had been nerfed on 25 man Heroic as well. But if that's the case, I reckon it won't be that hard. As I said, I only know what others have said i.e Malkorok and Klaxxi are hard on 25 man. Then again, some people would say that Heroic Malkorok is hard on 10 man^^

I love this e-pen flexing contest who needs nerfs less - when through mop 10-20k raiidng guidls vanished but still top 1% will claim how little we need nerfs -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been "Nerfed" (although ICC was a switch) because the variety of difficulty levels now is much, much higher than it was then. You have LFR, you have Flex, you have 10 and 25 and you have Heroic for each. You can play the difficulty you prefer pretty much from day 1.

If you want to participate in a harder or easier level, you have the ability to do so.

Thus far, the "nerfs" to Siege have largely been balance related, which is all it really needs to be given the variety I mentioned above.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

There's no need for it while Flex/LFR is here.

They might do more targetted nerfs for bosses people get stuck on (I see Thok as the next nerf target), but I doubt we will get a fixed % nerf.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Because wod is not soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    what about becoming better instead of expecting nerfs?

Blizz doesn't need to nerf anything tbh, my guild's at 8/14H atm, and guess what we do when we get stuck on a boss? we get better and kill it, not ask for nerfs so we can be leet 14/14H people.

And to people running flex, why do you want nerfs? if you want to raid heroics here's a great tip for you, get better at the game, plain and simple, i know it's a hard concept to grasp, but it works.

How about blizz just leaves everything alone and lets players get better.

I don't why it hasn't been nerfed like DS and ICC but I'm 99% sure we're going to be seeing a lot more nerfs similar to the ones they did a couple weeks ago before 6.0.

WoD is still far away and if they nerfed SOO the content itself would burn faster and thus more people would quit.

Deleted
    I speak for myself, since I can say my guild has a nice progress so far... But I think nerf is intended when a huge amount of people cant "afford" any progress. After said so, I can say easly that me and my guild did well so far. We did 10/14 HM plus we wiped off the 10 man hm ( since there is no point to keep playing like that) and went to a 25 man hm: Our currently progress is 6/7 hm as 25 in two weeks.( ofc we changed in vista of the new 20 man WoD encounters)
    I hope there will be no nerf because, has almost everyone said, there is flex and normal; and I find out outrageous nerfing the HM endgame, because "not everybody can do it"... If they gonna do, what will be the sense of raiding HARD MODES, if everybody can do it?

bigger variety of gear/itemlevel, no need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

most serious guilds that weren't quite there yet just got a big boost from the siegecrafter/paragons nerfs. let them struggle on garrosh for a few months and if they still can't do it they'll probably get some help from blizzard right around that time. if you're stuck at any point before siegecrafter it's either a gear issue in which case blizzards method is working as intended or it's l2p issue in which case a nerf does more harm than good.

You already have nerfed SoO, it's called Flex. Instead of putting a zone debuff to 30%, they simply added a new difficulty to 30%

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Too early. I'm hoping they don't, LFR and Flex exist for a reason.
    oh yeah.. my team is stuck on 12/14HC, we have been for 6 weeks.. we'll just give up and go LFR or flex!.. thanks for your awesome well thought-out suggestion!!.

"If" we dont make progress this week, we draw a line in the sand and thats it.. we wait till next xpac.. we've had too many illnesses/absences/leavers/hoppers/<insert any other excuse> this xpac to get anywhere near finishing. We dont expect nerfs, we just say, we werent good enough this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think this is pretty much all the answer needed, tbh.
    In past expansions pugs were able to clear normal and heck even some heroics. It should be the same for siege.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    I wasn't actually sure, if Klaxxi had been nerfed on 25 man Heroic as well. But if that's the case, I reckon it won't be that hard. As I said, I only know what others have said i.e Malkorok and Klaxxi are hard on 25 man. Then again, some people would say that Heroic Malkorok is hard on 10 man^^
    Here is a list of changes to them:
    http://wowpedia.org/Paragons_of_the_...s_and_hotfixes
    It isn't complete though since at least the fiddling with the landing patterns and Ka'roz's charge leaving a green line aren't listed.

The recent multi-shot and fiery edge nerfs also applied to 25-man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    what about becoming better instead of expecting nerfs?
    But that takes effort. And if this community has taught me anything, putting effort into something = BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I can't agree with anyone saying they have flex. The simple point is people will not want to continue to only be able to raid flex. Worse yet are the leaders of those groups. You don't already have 540+ ilevel gl getting into flex 3, or even flex 4. Hell, it's not uncommon for me to see people requiring 550+ for flex 4. So unless you get into normal raiding, you'll have to have full flex gear to get into flex raiding for the most part. At least the second half. My guild recently downed garrosh normal and it was annoying. Some of the targeted nerfs made bosses we had already killed feel so easy. I think the nerfs are inc. People might say "but the ahead of the curve achievement!". To that, I have one thing to point out to you. ICC nerfed. Heroic droped invincible 100% of the time on heroic. Did that matter to keep ICC hard for the entire expansion? No. Did the DS mount matter? No. The achievement will play no factor as to if the nerf is put into place or not.

Im not sure when the nerfs will be put in, but they will be. They nerfed every other raid thus far, SoO will be the same.
    The answer is very simple-create one's own flex group. I know, I know, a pain in the ass it might be to organize an undergeared flex run that will probably actually wipe a few times.

Also, not every raid has had rolling incremental buffs/debuffs to use as the nerf. SoO (even heroic) is also getting nerfs, though targeted and perhaps small in their design now. But no worries, we still have, what, another 5 months?

Deleted
    Pretty certain they're going to nerf SoO at some point.

Garrosh required full heroic gear (566) as an absolute minimum to kill for the top 10 guilds, now most people killed/are going to kill him with 575+. 582 is the theoretical maximum and quite unreachable for 10-man, just little more realistic for 25-man. And even with that gear 90%+ of raiders aren't even going to reach him.

Yeah, upgrades are nerfing bosses hard, but the last three bosses were overtuned to begin with. I assume with 6.0 they're going to swing the nerfbat hard, especially since Garrosh drops gear relevant to the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    LFR/Flex/Normal

30/20/10% nerfs. There.
    More like 95%, 70%, 50%.