Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Any warriors feel my pain?

I've been running flex every week now for quite a while killing sha of pride on flex 16 times no weapon using a bonus roll every week (sometimes twice until i got the ilvl to get in garrosh groups.) Then using a bonus roll on garrosh and sha every time I killed them no 2 hander. Only 2 hander i got from lfr was nazgrims. So finally last week I said next week is the week i'ma get a weapon. Well I did the norushen 1hander, so smf hooo for now. Anybody else get bad streams of luck like this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Last week I lost sword from Sha of Pride normal to a warrior who had a 553 weapon already, and also won the sword in his bonus roll.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    I raided ToT for 3-4 months back in the day, before I get a weapon. RNG gods are just not on your side. Btw, why are you doing flex for so long? When I decided to gear an alt I could go normal 2 weeks after I started playing the character again
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regaliona View Post
    I raided ToT for 3-4 months back in the day, before I get a weapon. RNG gods are just not on your side. Btw, why are you doing flex for so long? When I decided to gear an alt I could go normal 2 weeks after I started playing the character again
    Was flying han-solo for awhile with no chewie . My guild came back a month and a half ago and are starting to gear up now not ready for normals. And I'm on scilla so there aren't many pugs looking for a warrior for normal siege.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Was flying han-solo for awhile with no chewie
    You have a way with words
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a diffrent kind of pain, but I feel you.
    I play prot mainspecc but the only DD, who has priority above me is a DK. First, he gets Sha weapon. No big deal, has priority. Then he gets two handed axe from garrosh cause better stats. no biggie. then he gets sha hero. cause heroic! alright... Then he gets nazgrim heroic warfoirge, cause BiS. The same run. I tell him "cool dude, would you pass the heroic sha to me?" turns out he already enchanted it.

I cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    I'm still rolling with Flex Talisman, and I'm 3rd in line for Thoks HC Tail Tip, so yeah I know how you feel lol

During this entire expansion I've only ever seen 1 pair of bracers drop while I was in the raid on my warrior. In T14 I used a blue pair of bracers, in T15 I had to buy the valor ones, in T16 I got the sha ones after we were done with progress.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Not really on topic but you should use arms loot specialization so you don't get any 1h weapons.

Deleted
    Guildee has yet to receive a Bindings Trinket from Immerseus
    LFR - 19 (could be inflated)
    Flex - 14
    Normal - 4
    Heroic - 9 Kills
    + all his bonus rolls.

I would say your luck could be worse...
    Last edited by mmoc81cc05c0ef; 2014-02-05 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    During this entire expansion I've only ever seen 1 pair of bracers drop while I was in the raid on my warrior. In T14 I used a blue pair of bracers, in T15 I had to buy the valor ones, in T16 I got the sha ones after we were done with progress.
    Hehe, we all feel your pain, Sarri.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Not really on topic but you should use arms loot specialization so you don't get any 1h weapons.
    Well like off of norushen I don't need any thing dps wise or tank wise off of him, so really the only thing I could snag was norushens 1 hander.

I'm the only dd in our run, I've got every version of every 2h since tot, we used epgp, means no tier for me and our pally tank will get the first tail tip now Hthock is on farm... Luck is perception I suppose

Deleted
    Started heroic progression this week. 553 ilvl still no 2 set bonus, still got 2 flex weapons, lfr galakras trinket. Just ran flex thok 4th week in a row I got the trinket. All i want is the tier helm.

T_T

3 plate wearers in my raid got HWF Thoks and Galakras and they all quit. I'm still sitting with non WF version of both.
    /first world problems but still, Sadpants.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got heroic Thoks last week. I had flex up to that point.

I had no Thoks at all until 3 or so weeks ago, and 3 pieces of ToT gear until the start of Jan. Still waiting for a WF OH too

Last tier had no heroic OH until ~1 month before patch hit and everything was on farm for ages, first tier I never got 2x heroic 1hers. RNG happens unfortunately, I feel the pain because our group has always had terrible luck with plate and weapon drops

I felt that pain often.

For my former raid group, I tanked and DPS'd depending on who was there, more often than not DPSing. I lost the Sha sword first two weeks, to our DK and ret pally. No biggie, I'm tanking for the next few raids, other tank is dealing with shit. 3 weeks later, DK gets Nazgrim's mace. No biggies, got a while left.

I start DPSing again. 8 weeks. No fucking weapons. I'm still using a 548 and 530. My last week with that guild, before it gave up and left for a multitude of reasons (including this one), I lose not only the axe from Garrosh, but I lose a Warforged axe to the DK. Who's got 3 other SoO weapons. The reasoning? "It's my BiS and you tank anyways." "I haven't tanked in a month." "Your DPS sucks anyways." I HAVE WEAPONS FROM TOT, OF COURSE MY DPS SUCKS, MY MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS SUCK."

I ended up leaving that guild for a few reasons, including that one. Wasn't my most fun time raiding.

I went through all of T14 with a blue trinket. 3 H Lei Shen's Final Orders dropped on the first kill; the three people who got them quit. I didn't replace that good old Carbunkle until we killed Ji-Kun a couple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I went through all of T14 with a blue trinket. 3 H Lei Shen's Final Orders dropped on the first kill; the three people who got them quit. I didn't replace that good old Carbunkle until we killed Ji-Kun a couple times.
    Yeesh that sucks you think your guild would have thrown you some bones here and there since you have been raiidng since start of mists with them (atleast based on your info.) Especially if you hadn't left for a teir you'd think you would get some sorta priority.