High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

New armor models or re-used? Also conquest / honor questiong.

Okay; I've never really been much of a PvP player since my PvP friends quit at the end of Cata and I could no longer trade there PvP carries for PvE carries :P

The last 2 months I've been getting more and more into it on my hunter, I have just 2 questions;

1. Will the new PvP season bring new armor models? I'm imagine it would but I'm not to sure if anything has changed on that front since Cata.

2. I have a tidy amount of both honor and conquest points, I still have a few items I could do with buying, but should I just wait for the new gear to come out now that we know the season is coming to and end in a couple of weeks?

Deleted
    At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted into Honor Points, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted into in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point.:
    Just spend all conquest now and cap 4k honor. When new season starts you will be able to buy current gear with honor and replace any missing items so that you could be on par with everyone else.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome thanks for that