Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I already admitted I didn't know that particular rare because I've never bothered with it with a ranged class. But I still say Ele shamans come off as lackluster compared to other ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    I already admitted I didn't know that particular rare because I've never bothered with it with a ranged class. But I still say Ele shamans come off as lackluster compared to other ranged.
    elemental is far from lackluster it has more tools than some other ranged especially shadow.

Ele can cast while moving, they have hero, lots of self healing cds, plenty CC, good short interupt, great cds for burst damage, good overall steady damage, multiple personal cds to reduce damage, ghost wolf to kite and slowing totems, overall when it comes to ele they have an extremely good amount of utility for soloing anything that has the potential to be soloed.

If you can't solo things even on a bad geared char then you need to learn the class much more or actually use some of the utility that an ele shammy has. By the time your finished some questing in the first area in MoP you should be in 400-420 ilvl if you do some dungeons so that should give you plenty of gear, low level ele you want to focus on haste rather than mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    What about them do you find "lackluster"? You keep saying the same thing over and over and have yet to say why or give any examples.