Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    I.... I guess I have to admit, kind of true. Mounts nowadays seems "just another common creature now avaible as mount" while the real good stuff are in Blizzard store (Undead's very first race flying mount, the bat, has to be bought for RL currency).

Last mount I thought were really epic done (texture and everything) were the ones from Ulduar meta achievements (and glory heroic dungeon acheivement in WotLK).

My fauvorite of all time are actually the Netherwing drakes.
    The problem with this is. What one finds cool is crap to another.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

For now I'll live with just having the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent. Essentially took the place of my Ironbound Protodrake.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for blizzard to give us an armored riding war skunk, I'd pay 25$ for that.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Deleted
    Because its not on the cash shop list of mounts. yet

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    I.... I guess I have to admit, kind of true. Mounts nowadays seems "just another common creature now avaible as mount" while the real good stuff are in Blizzard store (Undead's very first race flying mount, the bat, has to be bought for RL currency).

Last mount I thought were really epic done (texture and everything) were the ones from Ulduar meta achievements (and glory heroic dungeon acheivement in WotLK).

My fauvorite of all time are actually the Netherwing drakes.
    Yeah, cloud serpents were just a lame rehash, not to mention engineering mounts or jewel crafting panthers, more rehashes,....
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Yeah, cloud serpents were just a lame rehash, not to mention engineering mounts or jewel crafting panthers, more rehashes,....
    Bro, do you even rehash?

10+ Year Old Account
    blizzard are all over the place with mount qualitys. I for one find the cloud serpents have lost a -ton- of there wow factor while things like the sky golem and my new only mound- the ironbound proto just work. However it does say..something when I would rather drive my guild through the first wave of mop raids to get Guild Glory of the Pandaland Raider and a thundering green serpent, then do the sso achieves for a 12% altered red proto-drake.

Seriously, the reigns of G are honestly kinda poxy, I would of loved to see something like the skyreaver- some iron horde precursor metal-shod monster of a proto-drake, or something garrosh had pumped full of sha-ness. Hell even if the whole "this is the last descendant of the first dragon, ever" thing had ment the mount was bigger and just different enough to make readily apparent
    Wrath baby and proud of it