Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    sigh they will never change warrriors with all the qqrs around too many ccs, too many gaps closer, to many stuns and for the love of god remove the cc imuntity during bladestorm

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Just a matter of time before they nerf so the FF glyph share CD with Skull Bash for druids then?
    Arms Warriors represent around 15% of players at 2200+, Feral Druids have about 1.6% representation. So, no, it'd be unlikely they would make any changes.

Super bummed about the Huolon nerf. I had so much fun up there for a few days... Better than raiding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Testaments View Post
    I really will miss camping Huolon atop the tower on Area 52.
    I'm sure people won't miss paying ya'll to get in on the kill, nor your general chat spam.

Like Warriors needed more buffs. Pretty soon auto attacks will stun too.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    They used to back in the day for some classes, namely rogues >_< lmao. Oldschool mace spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should get something for killing censers ... like if we kill 500 censer'd players we get the title "Degriefer"

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    lol Don't worry. The Way of the Warrior has always been for every buff they give a warrior, they break them hard soon after. In fact the one time warriors weren't nerfed after a buff, people thought it was April Fool's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by bumr View Post
    Wait this news (even that one on battle.net) tells about free character migrations that were already closed 2 days ago ? Am i missing something ?
    The one on the official site lists the close date as Feb 11.

I don't understand why warriors are happy about the reversion. Losing one of your interrupts is a far bigger nerf than making charge not stun.

Nice still not merging the realm i play on. This has gone on for far to long. BS is the only thing blizzard knows about

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The one on the official site lists the close date as Feb 11.
    Yep they fixed it finally , now it makes more sense