Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xayl1 View Post
    yes but slightly less dorky...slightly
    Maybe that one from Star Wars Episode 3 with the track instead of the tire and the guns off the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    You mean like that one General Grievous used when obi wan was chasing him before he got killed, also since we are going for warhammer mounts why not this one, it does look slightly similar to the one mimirion uses.
    oh yeah sort of like that one would be cool. and if WAR had rideable/wearable Khornite Knight tanks there is no way the game would have failed and by extension WoW having would gain subs or at least skulls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    There should be NO more Engineering mounts until Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Inscriptionist can also make one mount.

Engineers can currently make 7 mounts. Thats 2 more then JC, 4 more then Tailoring, 6 more then Alchemy, and 7 more then Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Inscription.

Not to mention the 6 pets that Engineers can make.

Give the other profs some mounts!
    You need moving parts for a mount to work. The ONLY one of those I could see having a mount would be Enchanting to make an enchanted broom like the one at Halloween, just not an instant cast. The other profs simply do not have the ability to make a mount. Unless the leather is imbued to make a different kida of flying carpet lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all the mechanical reskins for battle pets, you would think it would be VERY easy to do for all of the related mounts.

Soo...

I want Robo-Raptor to go with my Cogblade Raptor,
    Robo-Bear to go with my Anodized Robo Cub,
    Robo-Tiger to go with my Fluxfire Feline and
    Robo-Wind Serpent to go with my Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Giant slow moving air ship for 10ppl
    With faction AH, bank, transmog, vendors and more
    Quite possibly the greatest idea ever, EVER !!! LOOK AT IT

A cool "toy" item would be something that transformed all taxi locations into those planes. Or even better would be a 2 seater plane, and the person on the back got put into a "turret" that could be used to shoot rockets or something that did no damage, or fireworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Mechanical Gronn mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    You need moving parts for a mount to work. The ONLY one of those I could see having a mount would be Enchanting to make an enchanted broom like the one at Halloween, just not an instant cast. The other profs simply do not have the ability to make a mount. Unless the leather is imbued to make a different kinda of flying carpet lol.
    Um, I am thinking you could EASILY have a patchwork style mount of any kind from LW. Like any number of beastly mounts, but with a quilted looking texture to it. Currently, no other profession holds a candle to the fun things an engineer can make and share with everyone else.

for that matter, technically, none of the engineer mounts would be possible without the help of a blacksmith. If you wanted to think real world about it.

But, they REALLY do need to spread the love around with what all the other professions can make and share/sell. I mean, as a leatherworker, every MONTH I can make a leather or mail 553 ilvl belt or pants, whoopie. Or leg enchants, now that, that is exciting, and SOOOO visible , too.

BS, you have the BC era weapons they made a pain in the ass to make, and I only like the 1H mace, Dragonstrike, Reborn, (which it SUX SUX SUX is a caster weapon) and the 2H sword, Lionheart Executioner, Reborn.

Enchanting has what, 2 pets, weapon glows, that is about it. I mean, a bunch of mandatory stuff.

Same as scribes, who can make a few niche weapons and off hands.

But, EVERYONE can have and use a pet or mount, and so few professions can make them.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if they didn't give all the professions mounts and pets to make, but instead require:

Leather saddle from LW
    Armor plates from BS
    Jeweled eyes from JC
    Blueprint pattern from a scribe
    'Flying incantation' from an enchanter
    Turbo diesel from alchemy
    Seat belt from tailoring (a stretch, I know, but it was all I could come up with)

That way, they could spread the love around to other profs, and give everybody a way to contribute, and get rid of the useless vendor gold sink.
    Last edited by mykro9; 2014-02-07 at 10:57 PM.

Require moving parts? Why? There's no need to attempt to apply any real world logic to it at all. None of the crafted goods in the game are based on any logic. Think about it: I can take a BS with a few bars of metal and a hammer and POOF! I now have a heavy piece of metal armor that when I wear it makes me stronger. Or makes me dodge better. There was no magic involved; I simply bashed some metal for a few seconds and have a magical piece of armor. Real world logic should apply to some things in game, but not in this case. Not unless you want to apply it to every aspect of all crafting professions.
    Anyway it would be very easy to come up with mounts for all crafting professions. And with the changes coming in WoD, I think it's high time some of the "fun" things previously reserved for Engineering get shared with the other professions.

Blacksmithing:
    Giant sword mount - Ride it Silver Surfer style. Reskin based on faction.
    Giant Shield mount - Ride it using the monk meditation pose. Reskin based on faction.

Leatherworking:
    Flying Bear Skin Rug - YES PLEASE
    Flying Sabrecat Skin Rug - YES PLEASE (basically these would be re-skinned flying carpet mounts)
    Flying Drakescale Rug - YES PLEASE
    Ornithopter - could require some parts purchased from an Engineer, but be built by a LW

Alchemy:
    Flying Cloud - Not the one with the disc in the middle. Think DBZ flying nimbus with the long cloud streamer flowing behind it. Logic behind the cloud? You mix all kinds of things together in vials and flasks. Some of them are bound to explode. The cloud left from one such explosion just happens to be alive and has taken a liking to you.

Giant book - sit on the spine of the book as it flaps its pages like wings
    Giant scroll - Long, flowing scroll that you stand on. Ripples as it flies, with movement similar to the cloud serpents. If possible, with writing flowing down the length of the scroll, giving the appearance that the scroll is unrolling as it flies.

Enchanting: Honestly, this has so many ways it could go it's hard to pick just one or two. But basically use the standard spell effects - fire frost, lightning etc - and give them some animal form - horse, bear, sabre cat, drake,etc. Hmm... maybe just make it one mount. But the element and the animal forms used are randomized each time you mount up. If a single mount, obviously insanely expensive to craft.

Jewelcrafting:
    I know JCing already has the jewel panthers, but I really, really would like to see a mount based on the models of the exodar/mechanar etc. Look at them from a side view and they resemble ocean going ships. But notice they also have a sort of empty space between the back of the ship and the front. It almost looks like you could sit in that space. Now think about the speeder bikes from Return of the Jedi. Yeah... flying, crystal based speeder bikes. Do want.
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2014-02-08 at 05:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be ok with these other types of mounts if some of the materials were enchanted leathers and metals.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU ARE ALL THINKING TOO SMALL!!!!

I am thinking.... AN AIRSHIP! *dreamy eyes*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    There should be NO more Engineering mounts until Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Inscriptionist can also make one mount.

Engineers can currently make 7 mounts. Thats 2 more then JC, 4 more then Tailoring, 6 more then Alchemy, and 7 more then Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Inscription.

Sure, but give Engi a set of craftable BoE epics every tier in the place of uniqueness of mount crafting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Sure, but give Engi a set of craftable BoE epics every tier in the place of uniqueness of mount crafting.
    That would be sick... some mechanical gear with movement like the goggles. I would completely be on board with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    YOU ARE ALL THINKING TOO SMALL!!!!

I am thinking.... AN AIRSHIP! *dreamy eyes*
    I pondered an airship, and the first thing that came to mind was them parking it on a mailbox lol

Leatherworking makes gear. Engineering makes mounts. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Leatherworking makes gear. Engineering makes mounts. Deal with it.
    Caine had a great idea:

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoD theme is time travel, right? i'm waiting for a DeLorean and a Hoverboard

Deleted
    A Steam Tank would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Did you see me lay down the law? I am the LAWGIVER!

Deleted
    `What that other guy sed! a Fucking DeLorean!!!!!! i want my fucking DeLorean were gonna see some serious shit when that thing hits 88 miles per hour!!! (that was the catchphrase right?) :P

I already see it having an extra button that allows it to slip time streams and get to a random place on dreanor simialer to the wormhole generator but than in a mount!! hahaha fucking brilliant!