So I'm coming back after a couple month's break...

- How's Destro's stat distribution now? Is it still Mastery >>> Crit > Haste? Brusalk's thread is way outdated.
    - Is it worth going Affliction again besides a couple fights (most notably Protectors and Thok)?

Ive seen some top warlocks and they are all Affliction so Im really confused.

Affliction is completely dead...Am 575ilvl and played Affliction for many years has been my main spec, am very skilled and still couldn't beat Destro DPS single target when i was triple targeting with Affliction. Not to mention Affliction is completely boring since they toke out shadow bolt.

At higher ilvl's destro is a good 40-70K ahead.

Its Mastery and Haste/Crit. You want to even out those two. Have around 24% each approx.

Im at 561 currently, managed to get 9/14H before taking a break... cant manage to get even 15% on each stat lol, hopefully with more gear. But thanks =)

Affliction is still really good single target, especially if you guild kills the boss fast. If you don't have a black blood or meta gem than I would stick with destro. The specs are very similar dps unless it's Protectors where affliction is very strong or H Garrosh where destro is strong.

I'm coming back to a reform guild, so we aren't killing bosses fast (yet). Unfortunately I don't have a Black Blood, I got a normal Multistrike trink and a HWF Amplify trinket. Looks like I will be sticking with Destro for now. Glad to know those havent really changed since I stopped raiding. Thank you very much for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamswow View Post
    Affliction is still really good single target, especially if you guild kills the boss fast. If you don't have a black blood or meta gem than I would stick with destro. The specs are very similar dps unless it's Protectors where affliction is very strong or H Garrosh where destro is strong.
    Destro is very strong on Klaxxi heroic too, you can use Havoc on CD and Rain of Fire when there are 2 bosses on top of each other or when Parasites are still up.